Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife left me for roidhead with no brain

Nuiasd

Newbie Brother
Excuse me while I vent but I don't like steroid users whatsoever and i don’t want them around my kids
My wife left me after 6 years of marriage and 2 kids for a steroid user she met at the gym. I know the guy and he is one of those Meatheads who walks around like he owns the place. all the chicks in there are head over heels in love with him and he's just using my wife for just some sex and then he's going to break her heart too
in the meantime he has destroyed my family. she came home one day and said she was leaving me to go be with him because he had just broken up with his girlfriend. surprising huh? she said that I wasn't giving her enough love and affection. I put my heart and soul into this marriage and some loser swoops in and takes her away who's 10 years younger than her
this is a kid who's a personal trainer with no future and makes like 12 bucks an hour that she is leaving me for. I make 6 figures a year and can provide for her and the kids.
I'm never getting married again after this experience don't do it guys

wow this sucks man. if not for the kids i would say you are liberated. but man the kids are the ones who get screwed on this. she would rather bang a juicehead then make sure her kids grow up stable. unfortunately seen this a million times, the kids will grow up screwed now too

Excuse me while I vent but I don't like steroid users whatsoever and i don’t want them around my kids
My wife left me after 6 years of marriage and 2 kids for a steroid user she met at the gym. I know the guy and he is one of those Meatheads who walks around like he owns the place. all the chicks in there are head over heels in love with him and he's just using my wife for just some sex and then he's going to break her heart too
in the meantime he has destroyed my family. she came home one day and said she was leaving me to go be with him because he had just broken up with his girlfriend. surprising huh? she said that I wasn't giving her enough love and affection. I put my heart and soul into this marriage and some loser swoops in and takes her away who's 10 years younger than her
this is a kid who's a personal trainer with no future and makes like 12 bucks an hour that she is leaving me for. I make 6 figures a year and can provide for her and the kids.
I'm never getting married again after this experience don't do it guys

personal trainers make around 10-15k per month not 12$/hour these days

I just don't believe these relationship breakdown stories at all,I call bullshit,this isn't the relationship counseling forum,and you judge steroid users yet come on here to bleed to us,us that you don't like,tell yo mumma,not us.but bs anyways

bro i bet that you make the thread. stop lyin, yo got chick problems cum to BM i help yo get laid more

- - - Updated - - -

personal trainers make around 10-15k per month not 12$/hour these days

bro dayum. in texas my son trainer and make $7 an hour

These posts are sad to read
I hate that your family was destroyed by selfishness like this

however steroids had nothing to do with it. selfishness is the culprit

I just don't believe these relationship breakdown stories at all,I call bullshit,this isn't the relationship counseling forum,and you judge steroid users yet come on here to bleed to us,us that you don't like,tell yo mumma,not us.but bs anyways

The other trolls should meet and hook up with each other lol

Back
Top Bottom