Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and dbol stack

Jthonson

Registered
Hi guys I have been looking if this stack is more for bulking or cutting, I have both compound given to me for free from a friend of mine who couldn't use them because he wen to irak, I would like to get cut so what would be the proper way to use this for cutting thank you.

Hi guys I have been looking if this stack is more for bulking or cutting, I have both compound given to me for free from a friend of mine who couldn't use them because he wen to irak, I would like to get cut so what would be the proper way to use this for cutting thank you.

Winny and dbol together is a absolute horrible idea..infact two orals with no test base is borderline retarded.. If u wanna get cut run a low dose of test, take the Winny If u must even though it will not strip fat, cardio like fuck , count cals in a calorie deficit...

Stacking dbol and winstrol together doesn't make much sense.

Winstrol is a pre-contest cutting oral steroid. It's great for drying out and hardening physiques. It does such a good job at drying out physiques that a lot of people experience really dry and achey joint when using it - not when you want when bulking and are trying to lift heavy and put on size.

dbol is a very wet and very estrogenic steroid. It'll cause a lot of water retention. Not what you want when you are trying to cut.

You basically have a bulking steroid and a cutting steroid. You need to decide whether to bulk or cut and use one or the other.

If your goal is to cut, then I would run the winstrol along with some cardarine and some support supplements like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 60mg/day (30mg AM 30mg PM)
cardarine 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day
*NOTE* - if you start to experience joint pain on the cycle, start using a good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com and 8-10g of fish oil per day.

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

i think you should use SARM's here instead

i get that you don't want to inject and that is fine. but instead of stacking 2 orals as has been said you would get far better and safer results using a SARM's stack.

read a bit about them and you will see they fit your goals to a tee in this situation IMO

This stack makes no sense - Dbol will get you all bloated and will make you gain a good deal of mass. On the other hand, winny is meant for cutting, but you will not see any cutting effects when you use it with Dbol. Therefore, either use one, or the other, but not both at once.

It's not a good idea at all if you want to go for a cutting cycle, dbol is used to put on mass not for cutting.

Just save them for when you are ready to run a proper cycle. Since you are just looking to cut right now you can do that with diet and exercise. Just get yourself into a 500 calorie deficit and exercise every day. SARMs can be great tools for cutting too. Just running some gear because it is free is not the best idea. Remember that steroids do not burn fat.

Back
Top Bottom