Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and dianabol stack for a first cycle

bh8

Registered
Hello guys,

I follow your videos on youtube and artcles on steroids and your site is very informative .I am a newbie with roids just want to start my first cycle if you can please guide me ,winstrol(10mg) or dbol (15mg) or should i take both together or start my cycle with dbol and end it with winstrol. please help me out .Thanks.

Both winstrol and dbol are liver toxic oral steroids. Using both in the same cycle isn't the best idea.

Your first cycle should be a testosterone only cycle. It will provide more keepable gains and be a lot easier on your body. Testosterone should be the base of any steroid cycle.
Watch this youtube video I put out on how to proplery do your first steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Could you tell me your stats? You know, different stats runs different dosagel. My first cycle, I take Dbol 30 mg/ed for 1-4weeks and Test e 500 mg/week for 10 weeks.

Hello guys,

I follow your videos on youtube and artcles on steroids and your site is very informative .I am a newbie with roids just want to start my first cycle if you can please guide me ,winstrol(10mg) or dbol (15mg) or should i take both together or start my cycle with dbol and end it with winstrol. please help me out .Thanks.

I would never run an oral only cycle. I would suggest running testosterone as a first cycle, but then again you would need to inject it. If you are afraid of needles, then it means its not time yet to go into AS, and maybe you should check out SARMS instead?

Hello,
I am 47 yrs old, I was a sprinter when I was young!
I decided 9 months ago to start sprinting again with 2 hours daily training. I succeeded to finish 5th in the Balkans Indoor Championship last March in Bucharest, Romania.
I am wondering what I could use to assist my strength. Someone here in Greece told me that I should start with Clen and Winstrol. Is it correct? and in what doses?
Thank you very much for your time.

I would actually prefer you stack tbol with dbol

but this would work too

make sure you halve the dosages of each though and run n2guard with it ..

I would never run an oral only cycle. I would suggest running testosterone as a first cycle, but then again you would need to inject it. If you are afraid of needles, then it means its not time yet to go into AS, and maybe you should check out SARMS instead?

I agree. You will get much better results with SARMS and not deal with the side effects associated with AAS.

Hello guys,

The best beginning would be as @muskate has suggested with a testosterone solo cycle. First of all, Dbol is not the best for a solo cycle, since it will be very hard to keep those gains. As for the winstrol, it is mostly a cosmetic steroid, so you need to have a BF% of 12% or below if you are to see any noticeable results from its use. If you want quality gains that will be relatively easy to keep after ending the cycle, do a testosterone solo cycle.

Hello,
I am 47 yrs old, I was a sprinter when I was young!
I decided 9 months ago to start sprinting again with 2 hours daily training. I succeeded to finish 5th in the Balkans Indoor Championship last March in Bucharest, Romania.
I am wondering what I could use to assist my strength. Someone here in Greece told me that I should start with Clen and Winstrol. Is it correct? and in what doses?
Thank you very much for your time.

First of all, you should not ram into other's threads, and you should rather create your own threads in order to ask questions. However, since it has been already done, I will answer your question. Clenbuterol will not increase your strength, and even if it will, the strength increase won't be even close to being significant. It is mostly used by bodybuilders to lose fat, which is not the best way of doing so, by the way. Winstrol could be good, but since you are just a runner, I don't see the need for you to get suppressed when you can use non-hormonal compounds, such as SARMS. Specifically, Cardarine GW-501516 would drastically improve your endurance and recovery times, whilst Andarine S4 will give you a very good strength boost without adding additional mass, which is very good for a runner.

I am sorry for the inconvenience but it's my first day here and I didn't know how to do it.
Does Candarine GW and Andarine S4 have any side effects?

Thank you very much for your help

Thanks for your kind information i appreciate that but lots of guys in my gym they just completed their first dbol only cycle(30mg/ed for 4 weeks) they stacked it with Liv.52 DS (3 tablets/ ed) and they look huge seriously huge they moved from size large to xtra large with serious muscle gains i asked them about side effects they told me 'none till now' so i thought it would be easy to pop some pills and get huge, although i bought dianabol but not yet initiated my first cycle ,still natural and researching for my first cycle.

Hello guys,

I know someone who run 10mgs of winstrol with 30mgs of d-bol and he totally loved it.

I would never run an oral only cycle. I would suggest running testosterone as a first cycle, but then again you would need to inject it. If you are afraid of needles, then it means its not time yet to go into AS

I strongly agree. And pinning is nothing to fear. Done correctly, it is entirely painless. At worst, you will feel a little pressure. Just do it.

Hello guys,

A friend of mine stacked Dianabol, Test E, and deca and saw amazing results, but had some pretty bad side effects. Acne, mild mood swings, etc. but bulked up a lot in a matter of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom