Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

women love guys on steroids !!

JeirkBae

Registered
So I am in my early 30s and I have been seeing this girl a few times a week who is in college
she is about 19 years old and blond and she gives me head even though she has a boyfriend who is about my age too
I literally do nothing to pleasure her back but she keeps coming back for more
I attributed this to my steroid use because her boyfriend doesn’t use them
she can smell the steroids on me and it attracts her to me like a bumble bee to honey
I will say that steroids have definitely changed my life when it comes to getting the ladies. I used to not even be able to get laid now I can get it whenever I want. I literally go downtown and walk on the street and I have women coming up to me wanting my number and all that kind of stuff
it’s especially the case when I’m using things like Tren and test. They love that mix. It’s funny because when I come off the gear then women no longer like me.
For that reason I will always use steroids, gonna just stay on them going forward.

So I am in my early 30s and I have been seeing this girl a few times a week who is in college
she is about 19 years old and blond and she gives me head even though she has a boyfriend who is about my age too
she can smell the steroids on me and it attracts her to me like a bumble bee to honey
I will say that steroids have definitely changed my life when it comes to getting the ladies. I used to not even be able to get laid now I can get it whenever I want. I literally go downtown and walk on the street and I have women coming up to me wanting my number and all that kind of stuff
it’s especially the case when I’m using things like Tren and test. They love that mix. It’s funny because when I come off the gear then women no longer like me.
For that reason I will always use steroids, gonna just stay on them going forward.
maybe high testosterone she can smell but not the steroids bro lol

I used to work with a guy who claimed to be some player who got all the women he wanted
funny that I never saw him with a chick and he ended up doing some arranged marriage to some chick halfway around the world

the naive dudes in the office looked up to him and went to him for female advice. i used to listen to him too and tried his 'strategies' to get women. none of it worked for me at all. rather just being myself was the thing that worked for me and always has worked for me. whenever we had a company dinner i would show up with a different chick every time, but funny he would always show up alone or with his brother or a friend.

i quickly figured out he was full of shit and people like that who brag about how much women they get in my experience don't get any. in today's world its the guys who have pics on social media with women who look like hookers or the types that will only talk to you if they are drunk. those are the full of shit guys to not listen to.

it's the guys who stay humble and don't say a word and don't plaster their social media with plastic barbies that get the women
JMHO

Last edited:
As long as you are having safe sex and enjoying yourself that is completely fine

look at all the jealous dudes on here
upset that other guys get laid and they cant I guess

Women love good guys that is the key you should always be good and they will like you

I don't think women can smell it on you I think they maybe sense your confidence

you do give off a lot of Manliness to you when you are on steroids and they like that

I get pussy all the time and I'm natural. the real secret here is I take crystal meth as a supplement. Granted, all the ladies I attract are addicted to methamphetamine and I give them some for free. But I like to think it's the size of my penis (a whopping 13 inches) that keeps 'em coming back. Bonus they got no teeth so win-win I guess.

IT will change smell I do know that. have had multiple women tell me they can smell it on me

I get pussy all the time and I'm natural. the real secret here is I take crystal meth as a supplement. Granted, all the ladies I attract are addicted to methamphetamine and I give them some for free. But I like to think it's the size of my penis (a whopping 13 inches) that keeps 'em coming back. Bonus they got no teeth so win-win I guess.
LOL

Back
Top Bottom