Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

COMING SOON!! FINASTERIDE

Push50

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO V.I.P.

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND I MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETES, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.
Finasteride

What is it used for? Primary
It is used to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) or enlargement of the prostate. Typical symptoms include frequent and difficult urination. It can also reduce the chance of acute urinary retention.
Can it treat Male Pattern Baldness? Hell Yes
Finasteride is also used to treat male pattern hair loss caused by androgens. There is no indication that it can treat thinning hair at the temples and is not used to treat hair loss in women or children. Finasteride is in a class of medications called 5-alpha reductase inhibitors.
How does it work?
Finasteride treats BPH by blocking the body's production of a male hormone (DHT) that causes the prostate to enlarge. Finasteride treats male pattern hair loss by blocking the body's production of a male hormone in the scalp that stops hair growth.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513329/

DHT is an androgen that is derived from the breakdown of testosterone. Testosterone is broken down into DHT by an enzyme called 5-α (alpha)-reductase. For men with a family history of male pattern baldness the use of testosterone replacement therapy may accelerate the hair loss cycle since it will increase the amount of DHT in the body.
Can I take Finasteride when Running Testosterone??
Yes- While men on testosterone replacement therapy may accelerate androgenic alopecia, testosterone use has been shown to increase facial and body hair growth. In men who are on TRT and are showing signs of hair loss, the use of finasteride can slow and mitigate male pattern baldness.

There are some side effects of taking Finasteride.
• Decreased Libido
• Decrease Ejaculatory Volume
• Gynecomastia
There have been some studies that show that Finasteride side effects can occur even after discontinuation of the product, this is know as Post Finasteride Syndrome.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7231981/#:~:text=This%20condition%2C%20termed%20post%2Dfin asteride,still%20present%20despite%20drug%20withdr awal
Another study shows that even at low doses fertility can be effected, however, most men can regain their sperm count and pre-level of fertility. Any one that has an invested interest in remaining fertile should use cation when taking finasteride for this reason.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24012200/#:~:text=Of%20the%20men%20with%20severe,sperm%20co unts%20in%20some%20men

finasteride.jpg

When its our approved sources you know its going to be good quality!

Back
Top Bottom