Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Durabolin

Push50

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO V.I.P.
This will probably be my go to this winter while bulking, I have always ran tren and NPP. I tolerate NPP very well but feel I need to give deca a chance. As I've gotten older, I feel like the therapeutic aspects of Deca, especially for my knees, will be beneficial.

Deca Durabolin is a very popular AAS made with the Nandrolone Hormone. It has the Decanoate ester attached which helps extend the release of the hormone. Nandrolone first began being synthesized in the 1950s making its first appearance in 1960 and began being marketed by Organon for commercial use in 1962. Nandrolone Decanoate was not the first version to hit the market. That would be NPP, produced as simply Durabolin which is much faster with the addition of the Phenylpropionate ester.
Deca Durabolin is officially classified as a 19-nor-testosterone or simply (19-nor) anabolic androgenic steroid.
What is a (19-nor)? This composition indicates the structural nature of Deca. Deca is the testosterone hormone without the addition of a carbon atom at the 19th position. This is only a slight change in the testosterone hormone, but one that gives Deca a very unique profile. With the inclusion of the Decanoate ester, there is no need for frequent injections, and once injected, the Decanoate ester begins to detach. When this happens there is a SPIKE in Nandrolone release for the first 24-48 hours. After the initial release, Nandrolone will continue to release over the next 2-3 weeks.
Deca has a potent anabolic rating, slightly greater than testosterone (125 vs.100) but an androgenic level (37 vs. 100) that is much lower. The lower androgenic activity of Deca Durabolin is due to the ability to reduce to dihydronandrolone (DHN) rather than dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is why Deca Durabolin a much milder steroid than testosterone. This is evident by low estrogenic activity. Although Deca Durabolin does aromatize, it is only at approximately 20% the rate of testosterone but it does carry a strong progestin nature. This hormone even though its not very estrogenic, does carry a slight aromatizing disposition. Aromatization is when testosterone convert to estrogen. This will occur as the hormone interacts with the aromatase enzyme. Estrogen levels will rise and can promote gynecomastia, excess water retention which in turn can promote high blood pressure. The greatest cause for bad side effects id this hormones strong affinity for the progesterone receptor, as well as the ability to significantly stimulate the estrogenic mechanism in the mammary tissue enhancing the risk of gynecomastia
What we like about Deca Durabolin is the ability it has to enhance protein synthesis, inhibit glucocorticoid hormones, and promote enhanced IGF-1 output. Deca Durabolin also has the ability to increase nitrogen retention in the muscles, but it appears to have a stronger affect than many steroids in this regard. In fact, studies have shown that even low doses of Nandrolone can greatly enhance nitrogen retention.
As an off-season bulking steroid, Deca Durabolin will provide significant gains in lean mass, but the increase in muscle mass will come slowly due to the large decanoate ester. The mass that is built with this steroid will often be higher quality mass than compared to steroids. There is also the therapeutic relief this steroid provides, which will be more than welcomed when off-season periods of growth are normally accompanied by the heaviest periods of weight training. If you are going to use it during a cutting phase stick with the Phenylpropionate ester. This is also a good idea if you have never ran Deca because the half life will be much shorter and if you encounter issues/sides it allows for a quicker turn around.
Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length: The most common dosing range for Deca falls between 300-1,000 mg per week for a period of 8-16 weeks in length. If one is using deca solely for the alleviation of joint discomfort, a dose as low as 200 mg per week will usually suffice.

What are you going to run for your bulikng cycle this winter?
nandrolone-decanoate-deca-250mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

Coming up we will take a look at Metandienone (Dbol) and Oxymetholone (Anadrol). If you have another favorite bulking agent let me know and we can review it.

Back
Top Bottom