Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The internet states that this compound is difficult to find...Stenbolone Acetate

CompoundLifts31

Newbie Brother
I am diving into what seems to be a wonder drug on paper, with little real world data to back it: Stenbolone Acetate

Stenbolone Acetate was developed in the 1960's in Germany by Schering. Structurally, Stenbolone Acetate is related to 1-Testosterone (DHB) and Drostanolone (Masteron). Being that Stenbolone is a DHT, it will increase free testosterone. That's a big plus in addition to quite a few other features that this drug offers. In addition to it creating more flowing, usable testosterone, it is also 3x as Anabolic as Testosterone with only a slight raise in its Androgenic rating. What does this translate to for the user? More of the effects you want with only a slight increase in those nasty side effects. It also does not convert to estrogen at all so "ballon face" would never be an issue.

I found this little bit of information very interesting. Steroid guru Dan Duchaine once wrote, "if I could pick one compound to run the rest of his life, it would be Anatrofin. (Stenbolone Acetate) People have speculated that Dan Duchaine enjoyed this compound so much because it gave him "Primo like results in half the time."(which would make sense if he was using Primobolan Enanthate) Among the few members who have tried Stenbolone Acetate at ASF, some have said that they prefer STENBOLONE OVER PRIMO! That's a huge statement considering all the love out there for Primo.

Stenbolone sounds like a great drug to use pre-show or if you are a leaner individual. Does that mean that someone who is 15-20% bodyfat couldn't use it? Absolutely not. It would still create lean muscle mass gains and give a nice hardening effect to muscle tissue.

I believe this could be an amazing cycle in a cut and would pair well with any short ester Testosterone and Trenbolone Acetate. I believe one achieve their goals with little to no side effects with the following cycle:

50mgs Test Prop EOD
50mgs Trenbolone Aceate EOD
100mgs Stenbolone Acetate EOD

or

50mgs Test Prop EOD
75mgs Nandro Phenyl Prop EOD
75mgs Stenbolone Acetate EOD

These cycles incorporates all 3 type of AAS - Testosterone, DHT, and a 19 nor - which is highly beneficial in a steroid stack.

I would be interested in hearing more real world personal experience with this compound, as that specifically is where the compound doesn't have much data.
@HFO3 @Phill @Vision Any others that have used this compound?

For 6 more days, Stenbolone is available locally at $59 ($41 INT). It is apart of the buy 5 get 1 free deal. That means you'll get 6 vials for under 3 bills (shipping not included)
Take advantage of the buy 5 get 1 free before it ends!! There are many compounds available in this sale.

Back
Top Bottom