Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UNCLE Z WANTS YOU!!!

Push50

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO V.I.P.
UNCLE Z Wants You.jpg

UNCLE Z is looking for someone to complement our team. Someone that has a desire to learn and teach. We are not just looking for some fly by night that is just looking to “Score” some goodies. You must be prepared to take this endeavor seriously.
We are looking for the “RIGHT” person. We need to add an active member of the forum to the UNCLE Z Team. ARE YOU THAT PERSON??

Do-your-feel-lucky.jpg

At a minimum, what we expect from you:
Must be Reliable!
Must be Enthusiastic!
You must be able to post every day or when needed, bumping, and creating threads.
A knowledge of the UNCLE Z products would be GREAT!! but not necessary, I assure you that you will learn.
Excellent Communication Skills!! Must be able to work with people well and solve problems in a professional manner A big portion of this position is helping others to resolve issues with orders and/or product and answering questions about products.
You must have a working EMAIL.
You must be able to be reached every day, via email or pm.

Untitled.jpg

If you have an interest in this position, shoot me a PM and tell me a little bit about yourself.
Why this position interests you.
Why you should be "The Chosen One"
Bodybuilding History and experience.
An so on!

bros ill think about this too

If you have an interest in this position, shoot me a PM and tell me a little bit about yourself.
An so on!

I might do it guys give me time

An so on!

An so on!

Go ahead and apply guys

Back
Top Bottom