Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ welcome thread

patriotsrule19

I wanted to welcome UncleZ. Thanks for reminding me of you guys.

First used unclez in 2012 then switched to PSL last few years but unclez took care of me.

I remember back in the day international shipping was in 12 days! thats crazy right.

welcome to EVO unclez brother of true iron.

I wanted to welcome UncleZ. Thanks for reminding me of you guys.

First used unclez in 2012 then switched to PSL last few years but unclez took care of me.

I remember back in the day international shipping was in 12 days! thats crazy right.

welcome to EVO unclez brother of true iron.

UncleZ is really oldschool VET grade, high veteran in the industry.

I am a fan of UncleZ and PSL.

amazing to see the bigZ here.

UncleZ has been around for ages. He has build a top reputation with a lot of trust. APPROVED.

Its great to see Team Z over here.. Welcome gents..

EP is all over the world now, many vendors and authorized suppliers. Love it!

Uncle Z is new to me. Welcome.
These boys are legit old school, here from day one. When sponsors have came and gone, and others still coming and going, Z never moved and always was.
They have had just about everything and everything in their inventory. From the Phrama product days to Generics.

Team Z is truly a pillar in the AAS market.. Like an oak tree that has weathered every storm, still standing!
6cc3e1d057b527f8cbf7679f5e163927_w200.gif

These boys are legit old school, here from day one. When sponsors have came and gone, and others still coming and going, Z never moved and always was.
They have had just about everything and everything in their inventory. From the Phrama product days to Generics.

Team Z is truly a pillar in the AAS market.. Like an oak tree that has weathered every storm, still standing!
6cc3e1d057b527f8cbf7679f5e163927_w200.gif

Until I came to Evo I paid very little attention to the comings and goings of this or that PED seller. I had my walk in sources so never need to go online. All that has changed the last few years of course.

I know you're 100% so if you say they're ok then they're ok. They have the Vision stamp of approval.

Great team over at Uncle Z. I've ran there npp, tpp anavar anadrol winstrol, all top quality. Nothing bad to say!

Back
Top Bottom