In this Evo episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at the late George Peterson. This may well have been our most hardcore podcast to date. Listen up as we get into
• The wear, tear and stress of being dry as a bone.
• Is it healthy at the extremes of condition required on stage?
• How harmful are PEDs?
• Medical check-ups pre comp – do we now need to go down that road?
• Protecting the sport – now.
• Needing a drip due to diuretics
• Other deaths
• How nice a guy George was. How well liked
• How you can show the sport love and talk up the benefits of training, good diet and health
• Contradiction between wanting to see condition but bitching when extremes aren’t taken
• Pre-existing medical conditions
• And, as always, just what kind of PEDs was someone like George on.
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/george-peterson-steroids
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/georgep_dabull (374,000 followers)
[email protected] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClCf13GV_SI_vQS-Xj3TeNQ (6.250 followers)
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.