In this Evolutionary.org episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look up and coming pro Jordan Janowitz. Check out the podcast as we get into:
• How what so easily could have been an issue from his childhood seems to have had zero effect
• He says he changes routines all the time
• Training on mostly heavy weight and low volume although he’ll shake it up from time to time.
• Compounds and free-weights preferred over machines.
• Another pro who has a coach being coached (or was) by Matt Porter and Carl Jackson
• Claims, in one interview, to use a fat burner before bed and why we think that’s unlikely.
• How he has a day job (as a Correctional Officer) as well as a pro card and how many of the listeners have similar jobs.
• How he has yet to take on a marketing company on social media and why this is a good thing.
• How he became a pro, his journey, timescale and what that means – has he paid his dues?
• Do CO’s (Police, Military etc too) get tested for steroids and if not why not
• Why we think he’s gonna be ‘big’
• And, as always, what PEDs we think he might have used and how well he handles it
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.