Tong Kat Ali is also known has “longjack”, this plant is an extract from a small tree found in the jungles of Malaysia and Southeast Asia, used traditionally for centuries as a natural remedy for fatigue and sexual health. The 100 refers to the standardization of the extract and is the most potent form of this testosterone building plant.
Dating back to the 1700s, the root of the plant provides medicinal properties as an extracted herb for the treatment of malaria, high blood pressure, fevers, fatigue, loss of sexual desire (Commonly prescribed in Malaysian herbal Medicine as an aphrodisiac or substitute for Viagra.) and impotence.
Collecting the root of the plant is tiresome process, because it grows mostly vertically into the ground and up to two meters. For each root that is harvested, an individual hole has to be dug. The bark of the Tongkat Ali roots is used in Malay Peninsula to cure fever, ulcers in the mouth and intestinal worms. In the past, Malaysian people have harvested plant to relieve headache, stomachache, and many other general pains.
Tongkat Ali has been used for centuries in Malaysia and other Asian countries as health tonic, an aphrodisiac and as folkloric medicine for the following medical conditions:
- It can aid in destroying cancer cells while leaving healthy cells intact.
- It can aid in the healing or prevention of stomach ulcers
- It act as antibacterial to slow the growth or even kill harmful bacteria
- It can aid in reducing or avoiding fevers and managing allergies
Benefits for Men
It had been proven to increase your levels of free testosterone, the crucial male hormone for maintaining the following:
- Tongkat Ali increases sexual desire and stamina
- Enhances sexual and physical performance
- Aids in cases of weak erections, impotence, and premature (or irregular) ejaculation
- Combats infertility and Increases sperm count and motility
- Builds muscle mass and decreases body fat
- Reduces fatigue
Benefits for Women
Aside from the above benefits mainly for men, Tongkat Ali also has a lot of benefits for women like the following:
- It make women’s bone stronger and reduce body fat
- It can help bring back women’s sexual desires even when menopause
- It can help tighten women’s abdomen and regain sensual wellness after pregnancy
- Serves as antioxidant
- Can help women get rid of water retention
- It can increase women’s testosterone but should be consumed at lower doses than men.
Is most commonly used along with Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek and other natural testosterone boosters. This supplement that comes from a rainforest plant directly increases testosterone production in the testes by stimulating Leydig cells. These cells produce testosterone from cholesterol. Longifolia Jack also helps release testosterone cells from its carrier in the blood (SHBG) so it can enter muscle cells to promote growth.