Evolutionary.org Hardcore #115 - Milos Sarcev Steroid Cycle
In this podcast your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of Milos ‘The Mind’ Sarcev. One of the most competitive bodybuilders ever and a one time record holder as a pro
Jump to time point 21 minutes where we really get into the PED discussion.
• We discuss how great of a coach he is- very few bodybuilders are great coaches at the highest levels
• His scientific mind- did he invent insulin in bodybuilding?
• His huge competitive experience
• Working with movie stars and Olympic level athletes
• The introduction of insulin and GH- How he used them to build a monster body
• The crazy numbers he’s recommended- The guys tell you the kinds of dosages he used
• Everything Nasser El Sonbaty said about him. - Wife swapping?
And the ugly
• The mistake he made with Synthol which nearly killed him
• His arrest for assault- Did he really abuse his wife and her sister?
• The DEA raid on his house- Find out if he went to prison
Links to article on Evo:
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.