In this iTunes episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at the IFBB Pro and freak that was Orville Burke. Listen up as we get into:
• Why you need to check out how crazy he looked. What a freak!
• What happened to Orville? In November 2002, during elbow surgery, his heart failed and he lapsed into a coma. Though Burke recovered, he never competed again.
• Why you need to be honest with your docs
• Why it’s a bad idea to be on PEDs around the time of having any surgery.
• Had one of the widest backs (at the same time as Joel Stubbs) and what he did to de-velop it.
• Crazy wide. Looks a winner until you put him with a MrO.
• How he used relatively light weights (Steve W saying: keep the weights low… the muscle will come).
• His contest positions coming as high as Night of Champion and top Canadian comps winner and top 6 in the MrO
• As always we consider what he might have used. Access to PEDs in Jamaica vs what he might have used once he came to the states and more…
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.