Your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss Peptides with this one being Sermorelin (GRF 1-29)
doses, cycles, benefits and its side effects
• Just what is Sermorelin and why would you pick this over another peptide
• How it is used medically
• Just how short the half life is and whether or not that means it's effective
• How the differences allow you to make better choices around your lifestyle and PED needs.
• We debate the likely benefits and potential side effects
• How to time it best so as to get the maximum benefit
• Just how good access is to information on peptides now
• Why it's anti-ageing properties are useful for bodybuilders
• Dosing protocols
• As always we talk about how to prepare and store it as well as where best to inject it.
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/sermorelin-GRF-1-29-peptide
Links to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuBVZjT 510 - Peptides - Sermorelin (GRF 1-29) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effectshttps://t.co/suKRNEV1djhttps://t.co/dkxckSeQOKhttps://t.co/M90b0RmV4b#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #Peptides #Sermorelin pic.twitter.com/S03ghvrehj
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) December 1, 2022
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.