Phil Heath is somewhat of an enigma in the current bodybuilding world. He is one of the most, if not the most, gifted IFBB professional bodybuilder to come to the pro circuit. Before he became a bodybuilder, he was on an athletic scholarship attending University of Denver. He had a double major in business administration and IT, while he was a shooting guard for the D1 basketball team. Phil Heath is kind of the Jon Jones (UFC Champion) of bodybuilding, he has amazing genetics and is naturally gifted.
Bodybuilding was a “later in life” gift that Heath discovered, and he really came in strong. In 2003, in his first NPC show, he took 1st and overall at the Northern Colorado State championship. After Taking state and junior nationals from 2003-2005, he got his pro card by winning the 2005 USA championships, where he was 1st and overall.
After he got his pro-card, he came out strong winning the Colorado and New York Pro championships in 2006. In 2008, Iron Man Pro was his best showing with a 2nd at the Arnold. In 2010, he started dialing in better for shows. He took 2nd at the Mr. Olympia, losing to Jay Cutler by a few points. In 2011, he finally became IFBB Mr. Olympia, capturing the title in a very close showdown with Jay Cutler. In 2012 and 2013, he defended his Olympia title against the notorious Kai Greene.
Phil Heath has great symmetry, he's only 5 foot 9, but he comes in at 250lbs. on stage, looking absolutely shredded. The man has a 29 inch waist! Just imagine a 29 inch waist at 250lbs. He looks amazing, no wonder he's Mr. Olympia. However, just as with any professional bodybuilder, there are always questions about steroid use and HGH use. We get many questions about potential steroids being used by Phil Heath. I just saw 6 email the other day asking “what steroids phil heath used?” Well, it's not so clear cut with Phil because he has some amazing genetics, but a few staples is all we need to recreate his cycle.
Phil Heath Steroids Cycle
|Glossary:*wk=per week*ed=per day
Want to discuss Phil Heath on our forums? Check out these threads.
Why were these drugs used during the example cycle?
- Sustanon 250 – for big pros, they always have a good testosterone base. You can't find a better testosterone blend than sustanon. It's all he needs at 2000mgs per week. Usually, they are doing 500mgs every day for 4 days, some do around 350mgs/day for the whole 7 days (ED injections).
- Winstrol - I know a lot of you will ask why would P. Heath use winstrol, isn't it too weak? Well, not necessarily. Stanozolol is a great steroid at high enough dosages and it will really keep you dry and hard. Phil is a very lean pro, so it's assumed he really works on staying fairly lean year-round.
- HGH – all Pros use HGH, it's a drug to stay lean, get hard, grow more, and be super big.
- Cardarine (GW-501516) – this PPAR modulator, often grouped with sarms, is a perfect example of a revolutionary new drug that helps increase stamina, boost cardio, decrease bodyfat and help you stay shredded.
- Aromasin – as a very potent (suicidal) aromatase inhibitor, aromasin is perfect at higher dosages to combat estrogen side effects.
- N2Guard – this is a mix between a supplement and pharmaceutical cure for liver problems. When you use the 2.0 version with Tudca, you are healing your body, your kidneys, your organs and protecting your liver.
DISCLAIMER: This article is for information and entertainment purposes only. There is no proof Phil Heath used any steroids, drugs or any PEDs. The cycle above is our opinion on what Phil Heath could have cycled with. There is no proof Phil Heath used steroids or any other drugs.
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.