Bulking season is upon us and many people are planning on adding mass, but what about those who aren’t looking to go on an all out assault to get swole and thick? I talk to many people who have a wide array of goals and not everyone is looking to bulk during the traditional fall period. Maybe they have an early show in the spring, maybe they spent all summer cutting and don’t want to throw it all away, or maybe they just enjoy being lean year around, what do these guys do? In this situation, I suggest people consider doing recomps, addressing some lagging points while still working on being lean. From my personal experience, the perfect recomp combo would be trenbolone (tren) and Cardarine (GW-501516). As many of you saw during the SARMS1 transformation challenge, this combination changed my life.
Why do I recommend these two compounds? Trenbolone and Cardarine (GW-501516) have such amazing synergistic effects it was like they were made for each other! Trenbolone allows users to add muscle mass even while in extreme caloric deficits. In addition, it allows the user to reduce body fat which is complimented by Cardarine's ability to spare muscle and shred fat. That alone is a winning combo, but there are even more benefits to running these compounds alongside each other:
Positive Effects of Trenbolone
- Add mass even while in caloric deficits (get bigger while you eat less).
- Shred body fat while sparing muscle, anti-catabolic effects.
- Increases strength, get stronger very fast.
- Gives a lean dry look.
Negative Effects of Trenbolone
- Bye bye endurance. Trenbolone is known to absolutely destroy your cardiovascular endurance.
- Destroys lipid profile, increases bad cholesterol and decreases good cholesterol.
- Trenbolone cough, makes it hard to breathe and even walk.
- Trensomnia, hard to sleep at night with insomnia.
- Lethargy, you get tired even with basic exercises.
- High blood pressure, headaches and fainting spells.
Cardarine (GW-501516) Positives
- Hello endurance! GW-501516 was banned by WADA because of its ability to increase performance. It's an amazing aid for endurance and cardio.
- Increased fat loss (get lean fast).
- Muscle sparing, helps prevent muscle breakdown.
- Increases liver values, gives better ALT and AST blood test results.
- Increases good cholesterol while decreasing bad.
- Positive impact on blood pressure, decreases blood pressure.
Maintaining your endurance is essential to having quality workouts, there is nothing worse than having to suffer through a workout because you are gasping for air. How are you suppose to take advantage of increased strength if you get winded after 3 reps!?! A quick glance at the cons of trenbolone and the perks of Cardarine (GW-501516) will show that the negative side effects of tren can easily be countered by running GW! Not only can users get all the benefits of trenbolone, but they will get an INCREASED benefit by being able to push even harder by not suffering from the negative side effects associated with tren alone!
Having a killer physique is what most people strive for, but it shouldn’t be at the cost of your performance or your health. These two compounds increase your ability to burn fat, spare muscle, all while maintaining your cardiovascular endurance, and, most importantly, your health is not absolutely destroyed. These compounds together make for a great steroid cycle. Once you experience how well they complement each other, you’ll never want to run them apart again.
A sample trenbolone/cardarine cycle would look like this:
- Trenbolone Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors and Myocardial Tolerance to Ischemia-Reperfusion in Male Rats With Testosterone-Deficient Metabolic Syndrome
- Pharmacological targeting of exercise adaptations in skeletal muscle: Benefits and pitfalls
- Cardiovascular effects of androgenic anabolic steroids in male bodybuilders determined by tissue Doppler imaging
- Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor Agonists: Do They Increase Cardiovascular Risk?
- Lipid effects of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ agonist GW501516 in subjects with low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: characteristics of metabolic syndrome
- A metabolomic study of the PPARδ agonist GW501516 for enhancing running endurance in Kunming mice
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.