Believe it or not, it takes great determination to lose weight but that does not mean you have to kill yourself with a mean crash diet.
If your busy lifestyle combined with high self-expectation is making things difficult for you when it comes to losing fat, resistance training would prove to be a more assured route as it increases the basal metabolic rate of the body that translates to a higher calorie burn.
To start things, you should engage yourself in tackling a resistance program of 12 minutes every day wherein the first six minutes should be devoted to upper body exercises like shoulder presses, curls, crunches, and press-ups. The remaining minutes should be spent on jogging on the spot and squats. This will help you shift weight faster and attain a lean appearance easily.
One of the biggest mistakes that most people commit while aiming to lose fat is that they tend to reduce the count of calories drastically. Don't make huge calorie cuts as that can kick the body into starvation mode, which will then reduce metabolism and make it more difficult to burn off the body fat.
'How to get started' can be a major cause of concern but things get easier once you have understand your body and its fitness requirements.
Some of the best tips to lose fat fast are:
- Eat six to seven meals a day. Losing weight is not about skipping meals but making sure you eat six to seven small meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner, pre-bed, and 2-3 snacks) a day to rev the metabolism to the max.
Some of the best options for breakfast would include (orange, green tea, and eggs with tomato & bell peppers), first snack with cottage cheese and apple, lunch with Chinese cabbage, chicory, chicken, and olive oil. The second snack could have mixed nuts, a post workout meal can have brown rice, banana, ground round, and mixed vegetables, while dinner can include baby carrots, pear, spinach, and chicken, and pre-bed snack could have fish oil, ground flaxseeds, berries, and cottage cheese.
- Switch to skim milk instead of cream and sugar.
- Add strawberries to whey protein shakes.
- Include avocados that are loaded with healthy fats to burn fat.
- Chew sugar-free mint gum after meals as mint tends to send signals to the brain that it is time to stop eating.
- It is important for you to have a healthy and fresh meal of protein, complex carbohydrates and essential fats within 2-3 hours after you wake up.
- Down a glass of milk before the gym as that increases muscle endurance and the rate at which your body burns flab because of a compound called nicotinamide riboside.
- Finish gym sessions with high-rep, low-weight lifts.
- Virgin coconut oil's fatty acids burn three times as many calories as other fats.
- Make it a habit to increase protein in your daily diet, which will suppress hormones stimulating hunger.
- Instead of pretzels, snack on pistachios and peanuts.
- Avoid soda, alcohol, and fruit juice.
- Whether eaten boiled, poached, scrambled or fried, eggs are an excellent source of protein and should be included at least once in daily meals. Also, make it a point to have a nutritional boost between lunch and dinner as that wards off fatigue and prevent you from over-indulging later. For this, it is best to try out fruits and yogurt or a hard-boiled egg.
- Mushy peas are high on the satiety index as they are low in fat, low in energy density, and high in carbohydrate, protein and fiber.
- Consume healthy fats like fish oil, mixed nuts, and olive oil with each meal and include fruits and vegetables like spinach, broccoli, kale, asparagus, apples, oranges, etc. in meals.
- Alternate sprints with jogs.
- Replace your morning bagel and juice with protein-packed eggs and a bowl of oatmeal. An ideal meal will include: 400ml semi-skimmed organic milk, 1/2 cup of berries, 1 kiwi fruit, 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds, 1 tablespoon of low-carb protein powder, and 1 teaspoon of spirulina.
- Opt for strength training as it improves flexibility, strengthens bones and joints, increases cardiovascular fitness, and builds muscles besides assisting in promoting fat loss. If your aim is to add some muscles while losing fat, you should follow a high-protein and low-carb diet as that will help you lose more fat and maintain or gain more muscle mass than people relying on higher-carb diets.
- Do a free weight routine of compound exercises such as squats and deadlifts.
- Tuna tinned in brine or water is virtually fat free and one of the best options to feel fuller for longer.
By following these healthy diet and fitness tips, you can surely give yourself endless opportunities to cut down dramatically on body weight and fat.
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.