ALPA GPC is a precursor for the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine, which is vital in memory formation and a number of other cognitive processes. In addition, it has another significant function of interest to bodybuilders and athletes. A study published by the University of Parma, in Italy suggests that Alpha GPC increases human growth hormone (hgh) function, which can be a huge factor in building permanent muscle gains.
Alpha GPC is a water soluble version of choline that has significant activity in the brain. When you consume it, it is able to quickly cross over the blood-brain barrier and target certain pathways in the brain. After the Phosphate portion of the supplement is metabolized and stripped of its fatty acids, the choline is left. In turn, this creates an increase in the HGH peptide, but there is a catch. The effect only goes into play when GH is naturally released, and that occurs during exercise and sleep. Therefore, ALPHA GPC doesn’t just increase GH the way synthetic HGH does, it essentially creates more GH in the body. In other words, it’s not quite as powerful as exogenous HGH, but it’s more natural and the muscle building benefits of training and sufficient sleep are increased with its usage.
This production should be very interesting to anyone looking to put on more muscle, but it should be of exceptional interest to those who cycle. Reason being that muscle growth in-between cycles can become almost impossible and you want every opportunity to not only hold onto the gains from the last cycle, but to continue growing new muscle. ALPHA GPC increases the Growth Hormone function that helps do that. What you do off cycle to solidify your gains and keep growing muscle is just as important as what you do on cycle!
One of the best supplements to use when off-cycle is BRIDGE. In fact, it’s the only supplement specifically designed to solidify gains and promote gains in between cycles. And BRIDGE contains a very hefty dosage of ALPHA GPC. BRIDGE is one of the few supplements that has a big serving of the product. Plus, it’s just one of ten (10) ingredients in BRIDGE that help you build more muscle while you are off and maintain muscle gains from each and every cycle.
- Effect of a new cognition enhancer, alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, on scopolamine-induced amnesia and brain acetylcholine
- The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeine or placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility
- Evaluation of the effects of two doses of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on physical and psychomotor performance
- The effect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength
- Changes in the interaction between CNS cholinergic and dopaminergic neurons induced by L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, a cholinomimetic drug
- Production of α-Glycerylphosphorylcholine and Other Compounds from Wheat Fermentation
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.