In this Evo episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at the 2021 Mr Olympia competition and did Mamdouh ‘Big Ramy’ Elssbiay repeat or not? Listen up as we get into:
• Did he kick ass or could have Brandon Curry taken the top spot?
• How the scoring system works – less means more
• The Middle Eastern influence. How many competed this year? 17… 19?
• The Asian market… future for companies – a HUGE market. Combined India and China alone is close to 3 billion people. That’s 300m potential bodybuilders based on the US stats
• Does sponsorship affect the outcome?
• His training and nutrition – he says he eats less than many
• The George Peterson memorial and speeches (see the podcast on George)
• The great gyms, food, drugs and support in the Persian/arab gyms and what this means to those supported by it
• And, as always, we get into the nuts and bolts of his PED use. Did he make any mistakes (with diuretics for example) that will mean we could see improvements next year?
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Instagram (2.6m followers): https://www.instagram.com/big_ramy
Facebook: (3.1m) followers): https://www.facebook.com/bigramyofficial
Website: (not quite finished as this is prepped) https://www.bigramyelssbiay.com
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.