In this Evolutionary episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at former IFBB Pro Darrem Charles. Listen up as we get into:
• Aged 52 (born in 69). Still in great shape
• Seen as having on point presentation by his peers (including Shawn Ray) winning multiple posing awards
• Classic physique type (one of the first competitors) body with aesthetics and went on to win several of the first such events.
• Did a guest posing with his son Renel (competing in the same event) displaying not just great family genetics but also inspiring his son
• The West Indian and Afro-Caribbean vibe – from Trinidad. With the healthy lifestyle, food and background genetics (uncle and dad had great bods) being a foundation for a great physique.
• Started out in natural shows getting to the world championships as a teen and competing a total of 31 years (1986-2017) One year, 1995, he did 9 shows!!
• He’s now into anti-aging and looks pretty damned good for his age
• His advice on choosing the right hero is great and we get into that
• He makes a great comment about planning which we describe
• He rotates his training schedules and rarely, if ever, got injured.
• And, as always, we get into what drugs he and others of his time would have used to kick ass on the bodybuilding stage
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/darrem-charles-steroids
Instagram (30,000) https://www.instagram.com/darremcharles/?hl=en
Facebook: (3000 followers) https://www.facebook.com/darremcharles
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.