Evolutionary.org Hardcore #117 - Flex Wheeler Steroid Cycle
Today’s profile is of legendary bodybuilder Ken Flex Wheeler. When even Arnold Schwarzenegger says so we sit up and pay attention.
Your hosts and evo mods Stevesmi and brit Da Mobster sit down and discuss
• His upbringing, attempts at suicide, background, abuse, sex too young
• Considers himself better at Martial Arts than Bodybuilding yet is considered one of the best.
• Origins of his nickname
• Ninjas and car accidents
• His training – often considered lazy. Yet trained with Rico Clinton and Chris Cormier – strong as f**k.
• He’s ability to be brutally honest about his problems has helped loads of people
• The steroids we think he used and how it started to get crazy in the 90’s
• Why his leg was amputated
• And how you can learn from his journey and hope to not have the medical issues he’s had to deal with. - the guys talk about a scary medical study on steroids and kidney health
Jump to timestamp 33 minutes for the steroid info
Thoughts on his diet: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/flex-wheeler-diet-program-link-39563.html
On his 2016 hospital admission: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/flex-wheeler-now-hospital-40959.html
On site enhancement: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/esiclene-38103.html
Link to that medical study: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091029141202.htm
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.