Evolutionary.org Hardcore #127-Shawn Ray Steroid Cycle
In this episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster present to you the subject of today’s podcast Shawn Ray. We aim to educate and inform you about this hall of famer.
• How he is seen as a guy who ought to have won one Mr O. Arnold Classic winner 1991 (failed a drug test at the 1990 and hand to hand back the winnings). Promoted several competitions and put on a charity golf comp (handed over $55k)
• He’s hosted ESPN, writes, has a YouTube channel and more. Used to host a muscle camp
• In 30 competitions he was only once outside the top 5
• How he’s made a hella reputation for being outspoken. You’ll either like him or you wont
• What he does now (pundit etc).
• 1.2m followers via Facebook
• How he dislikes modern day gurus and coaches and why (too quick and zero learning of yourself). Mentored by BB John Brown back in the day
• His stats: September 9th 1965 (55). Nickname: Sugar Shawn, 225lbs at 5’5
• How he trained
• His nutrition
• Then discuss what we think he might have used
Article on his steroid cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/shawn-ray-steroids
Discussion of his cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/shawn-ray-cycle-59976.html
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore #127-Shawn Ray Steroid Cyclehttps://t.co/dfia4Q4MWghttps://t.co/dEgCswyb6Nhttps://t.co/8ytY9n7EVp#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #shawnray #steroidcycle pic.twitter.com/HVn7kJgP9w
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) February 8, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.