Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre Contest Diuretic

asher32

Hey guys just want some input on this. I have access to OTC diuretics as well as Lasix. Never used them but I'm wanting to come in just a little bit dryer this time. Just wondering on lasix protocol really just because I don't want to go solely off one person's opinion. I'm 10 days out currently. Thanks in advance! I have attached a current picture but remember I haven't depleted, loaded, or manipulated water yet and I'm not pumped. Haha
3asatane.jpg

Letrozole. 2.5mgs a day, it will destroy your sex drive. But it will crush your estrogen, and as a result of that, make you drier than you ever have been.

Well I'm only coming in on about 175mg of prop as well as 400 mg of tren ace, and 400mg mast. I didn't know that an AI would remove all my subQ water. I have arima but no letro.

Only letrozole - I'm not entirely sure on the mechanism of action because it gets super technical, but i had it explained to me like this:

Arimidex and Aromasin: Shut down the aromatose enzyme at the point of origin (inside the fat cells)

Letrozole: Pulls the aromatose enzyme out of the fat cell altogether, and along with it, pulls the water out. Just hammers your subq water like no tomorrow.

I've never been too big on the science side of it because it gets over my head, but from my experience it brings you in drier and harder than you can with any other combo of drugs.

Well I don't think I can get letro fast enough. I love the advice for next show bro but does anyone have experience with lasix or even dyazide. Haha

Armidex dries you out to 1mg the last 2 weeks I just competed I also took lasix on Friday after a cut water and hade been carbing up for three days was shredded and dry as hell I used potassium tablets tho

Sent from my iPhone using bacgzynrtb MGM

Armidex dries you out to 1mg the last 2 weeks I just competed I also took lasix on Friday after a cut water and hade been carbing up for three days was shredded and dry as hell I used potassium tablets tho

Sent from my iPhone using bacgzynrtb MGM
Okay bro can you give me the exact dosage and protocol for your lasix and potassium bro?

Yes, just please be careful with lasix it is one of the strongest diuretics out there and can really mess with you if you are not careful. It does come with a long list of sides but of course so do a lot of other things. Getbig89 would know more about its use for you especially since he just came off a win but please be cautious.

Yes, just please be careful with lasix it is one of the strongest diuretics out there and can really mess with you if you are not careful. It does come with a long list of sides but of course so do a lot of other things. Getbig89 would know more about its use for you especially since he just came off a win but please be cautious.
Yes I got his info and it was great I'm definitely using he protocol! He looked like a picture out of my damn Human Physiolgy textbook. I was just gonna see if anyone else had experience. Thanks again bros

I used aldactone as a diuretic before I competed. I started with OTC pills about 2 weeks out and double dosed them. They are pretty mild.

Good luck with the lasix. Let us know how it goes.

I used aldactone as a diuretic before I competed. I started with OTC pills about 2 weeks out and double dosed them. They are pretty mild.

Good luck with the lasix. Let us know how it goes.
Aldactone or Dyazide are what I actually wanted because they're potassium sparingly this is what my coach had and assured me it could be used safely but I always like multiple opinions. I'll definitely post up How it goes!

Aldactone or Dyazide are what I actually wanted because they're potassium sparingly this is what my coach had and assured me it could be used safely but I always like multiple opinions. I'll definitely post up How it goes!

I had no issues with the Aldactone and did a three day protocol with it. It came in handy after the show, too, because after I did the post contest eating I bloated BADLY!!

Back
Top Bottom