In this YouTube episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at the giant, the colossus that was the Canadian beast – Greg Kovacs. Listen up as we discuss:
• What being 400plus pounds meant. Stories of not being able to use a toilet cubicle
• Just how big was he?
• How strong?
• How he messed his body up. His case of so-called Palumboism
• Had his body stopped responding by his last show?
• Did he have bigorexia?
• Why did he die?
• Why there are NO big old and strong men.
• How much food was required? The crazy cost too
• Maxing out gym kit. Many gyms wouldn’t have kit which Greg could use
• Finally, we get to the juicy part, how much PEDs did Greg use?
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Link to thread on bodybuilders dying: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/another-unfortunate-loss-world-bodybuilding-67785.html
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.