In my last article, I discussed the benefits of exercise in boosting testosterone and HGH levels. Today, I want to continue along that trend and go over each of the exercises I discussed in my article.
1. Lie back flat on the bench press. Make sure you are at chest level with the bar and adjust accordingly. On the bar it will show different patterns that are used to show you were to grip just outside of shoulder width would be considered a medium grip. Once you find your grip push the bar from the safety rack and lock out your arms. This will be the starting position.
2. From the starting position you will being to lower the bar slowly towards your chest. You will exhale (breathe out) and slowly as the bar touches your chest you explode and exhale the bar back to the starting position.
3. Repeat the exercise for the prescribed amount of repetitions.
4. When you finish remember to place the bar on the safety rack.
5. Don't forget to wear clips on the bar while benching.
6. While benching if you are applying heavy weight or don't feel comfortable ask for someone to spot you during your set.
Bent over row
2. Now as you lift the barbell below waist level you exhale and lift the bar to your chest.
3. Exhale at the top and slowly lower back to the original position.
4. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Incline Dumbbell Press
1. Sit back on an incline bench press with a dumbbell in each hand resting on your thighs.
2. Palms will be facing each other using your legs to lift the dumbbell to chest level do it one at a time.
3. Once both dumbbells are raised chest level, push both dumbbells and lock out your arms and adjust your grip.
4. At the point when you are happy with the grip you slowly exhale lowering both dumbbells to your chest.
5. Once the dumbbell touches your chest exhale and explode till you extend your arms.
6. If possible ask for a spotter if its heavy.
Lateral Pull down
1. Approach the Lat pull down machine, make sure to adjust the knee pad to your desire.
2. Sit down and reach up to the bar and grab the grip you want.
3. Now exhale and pull down the bar to your chest.
4. When you reach your chest slowly inhale and lower the weight before your next rep.
5. Repeat for as many repetitions you are required.
Front Dumbbell Raises
2. Pick both dumbbells up and hold them by your side.
3.One arm at a time raise the dumbbell with your arm completely straight
4. Leave the arm that just lifted at your waist and now lift the other arm completely straight.
5. Repeat for as many repetitions as you desire.
2. Grab the rope handles
3. Take a few steps back to lift the weight and slightly lower your chest.
4. Your hands will be at the bottom of your chest close to one another.
5. When you are ready try to extend your arms straight. This will focus on the triceps.
6. Repeat for the desired amount of repetitions.
2. Now stand with both dumbbells in hand by your waist.
3. One at a time you will lift the weight and try to bring your wrist towards your chin.
4. Alternate with both hands .
5. Lift for as many repetitions as planned.
2. Point your toes outwards at about 45 degrees
3. Reach down to the bar with one hand gripped facing in towards you.
4. The other hands grip will be facing outwards opposite you.
5. Lower your hips and bend your knees.
6. Exhale and use your legs to explode up to the sky with your grip in-between your legs
7. When you reach the top point keep you back tight and slowly squat and lower the bar.
8. Repeat the instructed repetitions.
1. Apply the weight that you want to use.
2. Sit in the leg press machine
3. Apply your feet on the lifting panel to outside of shoulder width with what you feel is a strong base.
4.When you are ready exhale and press the panel and lock out your legs.
5. Slowly lower the panel and back to original starting position.
6. Repeat desired repetitions.
1. Apply the weight you wish to use.
2.Sit on the leg extension machine and apply the leg pad accordingly
3. Press your feet towards the sky until your legs are at full extension
4. Release and slowly lower down legs to original position.
5. Repeat for desired repetitions.
Standing calf raises
2. Put half of your one foot on the step.
3. Balance and slowly lower your body down and back up with one foot
4. Alternate both legs.
5. Repeat for instructed repetitions.
2. Hands on your head.
3. Try to lift your upper body towards your knees
4. Repeat for as many repetitions as instructed