7-Keto or 7-Keto DHEA is a compound utilized in a variety of dietary supplements and weight loss pills. Ideally this active ingredient will assist users with burning off unwanted calories, increasing thermogenesis, helping with fat reduction and supporting lean muscle mass. There do not appear to be any warnings or allergy issues posted in regards 7-Keto. As for supplements that offer this primary component, whether or not they come with a money-back guarantee is dependent upon the individual company that manufactures them. At this point 7-Keto DHEA is not sold exclusively in prescription weight loss drugs, but is rather offered in many over-the-counter brands of supplements.
7-Keto is one substance that is incorporated into dietary supplements and aims to assist users by increasing the body’s ability to burn off calories, helping to improve thermogenesis, and aiding with overall muscle mass preservation. The official pitch that tends to go along with 7-Keto DHEA is “lose fat and build muscle.”
- The substance 7-Keto DHEA may assist users with thermogenesis.
- This active ingredient is found in many non-prescription weight reduction products, which makes it easier to acquire.
- Boosts ability to lose bodyfat quickly.
- It’s unclear whether or not there are allergy concerns associated with the compound substance 7-Keto.
- All dietary supplements containing this primary ingredient do not come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 7-Keto is likely not suitable for women who are nursing or pregnant, which is common among diet pill warnings.
- Actual physical exercise and fitness routines are not addressed with 7-Keto products.
When all is said and done, there are so many key active components that are incorporated into a broad assortment of diet products. In regards to 7-Keto specifically, this substance is beneficial in the sense that is aids with thermogenesis, which can really help the user shed unwanted body fat. However, it may raise a few eyebrows that potential warnings and allergy information is not commonly mentioned with 7-Keto or products that contain this active substance.
7-Keto DHEA is a safer and more potent form of DHEA, the well-known “mother hormone”, a substance known to ameliorate the effects of aging on many body functions. 7 Keto is NOT DHEA. It is a natural metabolite of DHEA meaning that our bodies eventually convert DHEA into 7 Keto DHEA in the skin and kidneys before going on to fortify us.
Perhaps the most fundamental difference between DHEA and 7 Keto DHEA is that 7 Keto DHEA is already converted DHEA, thus it will NOT dangerously spike estrogen and testosterone as does old fashioned DHEA. (I have found that it has, in some clients, affected their estrogen and testosterone levels, but in those cases they went off the supplement). In fact, studies have shown that “Old Fashioned” DHEA can raise blood levels of testosterone by much as 10 times above normal. The effective dosage of 7 keto is 50 to 200 mg per day.
- Effects of 7-keto dehydroepiandrosterone on voluntary ethanol intake in male rat
- 7-keto-DHEAmetabolism in humans. Pitfalls in interpreting the analytical results in the antidoping field
- A comparison of dehydroepiandrosterone and 7-keto dehydroepiandrosterone with other drugs that modulate ethanol intake in rats responding under a multiple schedule
- The clinical use of dehydroepiandrosterone in postmenopausal women
- HUM5007, a novel combination of thermogenic compounds, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone: each increases the resting metabolic rate of overweight adults
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.