Evolutionary.org Hardcore #125-Bob Paris Steroid Cycle
In this episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster present to you the subject of today’s podcast Bob Paris.
• Coming out as a professional gay athlete and the affect it had on his career (not so great) and his life (a bit of a turning point)
• How he went from sleeping in his car to making it as a top 10 Olympian.
• His aesthetic physique. Why 90% of people would find his look appealing.
• Writer of 7 books, actor, speaker and more
• His posing and how that meant he could display his hard work.
• Speaker and supporter for civil rights
• Stats: 5’10 and 225lbs. Aged 61 (Dec 14 1959).
• Finally we discuss this steroid use. How he was NOT a fan of abuse and how the cycle we think he’d have done would still work wonders for you.
Steroid article: https://www.evolutionary.org/bob-paris-steroids
The forum discussion of his cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/bob-paris-cycle-60515.html
A discussion of the best body type: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/best-bodybuilder-ever-7366.html
Bob’s website and blog (last updated 2019): https://www.bobparis.com/
https://t.co/b3cfuBVrul Hardcore #125-Bob Paris Steroid Cycle https://t.co/lKZ0dEQFbrhttps://t.co/NBZzAmgTF0https://t.co/1QKM0yhPpP#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #bobparis #steroidcycle pic.twitter.com/XrncGpPsFN
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) January 25, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.