bannednutrition.com

Thread: Stable source

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Stable source

For the past 7 years I've been looking at steroid forums .the thing that i find sucks about it is it's like everybody's against everybody from eroids ,evolutionary ,from anabolic this or house of pain thatblah blah blah so on and so forth . every forum bashes the other forum and products. I have found one source that stays in the top 10 of eroids though.(for the past 7 years) I know this forum/website is against eroids. My thing is EVERYOTHER FUCKING NAME IVE SEEN might have a little run but then they crap out. If anyone knows the source im talking about and have used please message me. I had a source in florida. Now im in Pennsylvania. Of course I had to go through my friend for the source and I hate to have to call him so he can get in touch with his dude so I can get another cycle. Blah blah fuckin blah. I want a direct connect. Course as i stated b4 hard to pick and choose with everybody bashing each others shit. But as far as this source goes. 7 years in top 10 has to be impressive as all others vanish. If you know the source im talking about please send a message and lets chat about it. I only read these forums for education before as i had a source. But now....... I need more then reading material.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The issue with stable sources is, if you think about it, kinda obvious. I get the wanting it to be solid but... We're talking about unlicensed UGL's for the most part. Labs get raided, the owners busted, packages and addresses red flagged and so on. Look at cannabis growers, distributors, dealers and users. Cannabis is, in many places now legal, in others it's kinda ignored. Roids seem to fall into that space.

Now tell me of a dealer etc that doesn't make the same noises (this ones great, that ones shit) as many a UGL site?

As for sending a message to a guy with 1-2 posts so he can give me a code... nah.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I aint trying give no codes? I respect the game. My thing is everyone says research research research. Every forum has its top brand lab . nothing is the same. Even dudes that have a direct connect and dont use online get screwed. I look at the workout community as a close community ... Well those who are actually in the community. I love it... Not just for strength and looks, but its like mental therapy for me above else. Yes i was looking for an insight on a lab not promoted by evoluntionary because the name has been around x amount of years. Figured if all these vets do research like i do they know the lab i was talking about w/o blirting out source's.
    Hopefully one day connects become easier and safer. Father of 5 i cant just lose ya know? Like i said i respect the game. Snitches are everywhere. For the simplest shit too. Thanks for responding to my thread.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    EROIDS is extremely biased bro. you have to pay off admin to get on there and if you post an honest review you get bashed instantly cause of the internal politics..

you can hit me up for a domestic source, no bias here bro. I will give ya some choices and you can go from there, doesn't make a lick of difference who you go with as I make no commission
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hear you steve. But like i said its back and forth. Like with the underground body building forum. They say the same about evo and BP. so i hope you can understand where confusion sets in no matter how much you research. What ive been doing is checking 6 different forums looking for positive feedback on a good source/same source. Bout only shit anys got unless my florida boy pulls through. Thanks again yalls responses.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My view is that there are tons and tons of legit UGL out there. Steroids are extremely easy to make. Forums need sponsors so they promote theirs and bash the competition. Simple as that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Stable source

In a word, Y E S . Its your best source for both leaks.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    @masonic. Ya brother i hear ya and i know. I always thought the bodybuilding community was [email protected] Ya dawg thanks. That was my BEST common sense approach. Im thinking about going with DP. I ask them about a reseller and they shot me there store site.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    solid points. always the issue

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whats yalls recommendation on buying?