Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taurine post training

mpcain88

Registered
Since I started taking taurine post workout I'm feeling better but can't sleep well later. Is it the taurine or the preworkout stims I take?

Since I started taking taurine post workout I'm feeling better but can't sleep well later. Is it the taurine or the preworkout stims I take?

It's your Preworkout Stims.
Taurine is an Amino Acid and doesn't effect BP or Heart-rate...................................... JP

Definitely it is not the taurine causing the sleep problems, and I would rather say that the stims in the preworkout supplement are to blame. In fact, not long ago there was one guy asking if taurine will mess with his sleep, and I told him the same thing - taurine does not influence one's sleep, as it is not a stim, and many confuse it with one because it is found in RedBull.

Taurine is an amino acid. It does not provide any stimulant effects. It is often included in energy drinks because it is an endurance aid.

Your problem is coming from the stimulants, not the taurine.

Back
Top Bottom