Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

question regarding blood tests

anviliron

If my doctor gave me a blood test which included testing for testosterone levels as well, would deca, eq, or any other roid other than testosterone also be detected. I think if they suspect your on deca, they have to include a test specifically for deca or any other roid, right? It wont show up on the standard test that only calls for testosterone, will it?

Or maybe I'm all wrong. Please let me know if I'm right or way off base.

Thanks much,
AI

bro they dont test for specific steroids...just free test and test...probably will be visible that you cycle brother

If my doctor gave me a blood test which included testing for testosterone levels as well, would deca, eq, or any other roid other than testosterone also be detected. I think if they suspect your on deca, they have to include a test specifically for deca or any other roid, right? It wont show up on the standard test that only calls for testosterone, will it?

Thanks much,
AI

Blood tests only test for testosterone, free and total.

However, all steroids are derivatives of testosterone and it will be evident in your blood test that you are using exogenous steroids.

Deca in particular won't increase testosterone levels but it will effect other levels in your blood test and your doctor will know what's going on. He will want further blood tests and to look into everything further before renewing your testerone prescription.

Don't risk it. You want to maintain a good relationship with your doctor. Get your blood work done, then start the deca. If you are really anxious to start the deca, ask your doctor if you can do the blood test earlier because you are busy with work when he wants the test done.

Even if they don't search specifically for deca or any other substance, they will see that you are cycling, as the overall tests will be quite obvious.

glad I asked the blood draw question

Thanks for those responses. I have a blood draw coming up soon, so I'll just hold off a bit longer. My doc likes to do blood tests, sometimes more than just once a year. But your are right, I do not
want to make waves in my m.d/patient relationship.

Thanks for the answer to my question, much appreciated.
AI

if you are on multiple compounds at many X's over your HRT dose of hormone obviously a lot of your blood work will come in hot all over the place. so to answer your question if you are on TRT and your doc wants to test you then you should come off everything except your TRT dose a few weeks leading up to your test.

RBC for example is going to come in hot.. so will cholesterol levels

Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to use a private lab. Already perused labcorp. They have one called the female hormone test. I read about that test from someone else' posting. I guess they let guys
take the female test, and from what I read, it covers free test, estrogen, etc. That test seems like a good choice, you get well targeted readings and not that expensive, believe it was well under $100.
Again, if anyone thinks that is the wrong test to get please fire me a warning post.

Bad JuJu, the reason for the test is because my m.d. practices both western medicine and naturopathic medicine. About a year ago I was feeling sluggish, went to my primary for answers. He also ordered labwork but still couldn't find out why. Went to this other doctor, he ordered labs and said my thyroid was low. He was right, within 3-4 days my energy was back up again. That's one example. I still can't
figure out why my primary couldn't determine that I was low in thyroid. I know that kind of test should be obvious to any doctor, but quality m.d.'s are hard to come by these days, at least I think so. I think
he just wants to make sure everything is still in the normal ranges. I'll find out soon enough (next week).

Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to use a private lab. Already perused labcorp. They have one called the female hormone test. I read about that test from someone else' posting. I guess they let guys
take the female test, and from what I read, it covers free test, estrogen, etc. That test seems like a good choice, you get well targeted readings and not that expensive, believe it was well under $100.
Again, if anyone thinks that is the wrong test to get please fire me a warning post.

Bad JuJu, the reason for the test is because my m.d. practices both western medicine and naturopathic medicine. About a year ago I was feeling sluggish, went to my primary for answers. He also ordered labwork but still couldn't find out why. Went to this other doctor, he ordered labs and said my thyroid was low. He was right, within 3-4 days my energy was back up again. That's one example. I still can't
figure out why my primary couldn't determine that I was low in thyroid. I know that kind of test should be obvious to any doctor, but quality m.d.'s are hard to come by these days, at least I think so. I think
he just wants to make sure everything is still in the normal ranges. I'll find out soon enough (next week).

If you haven't purchased your test yet don't forget to use the coupon code "fbaware" for 15% off. Brings the cost down to like $56.

Thanks much,
AI

Short answer is no. A test blood won't reveal deca or eq per se.

Actually would need to come off everything much longer if he don't wanna raise any red flags. I know this from experience. Thought 1 month would suffice, but I had been on 500mg test a week, and test lvls were over 1400.

Back
Top Bottom