It is not hard to build big muscles while taking a lot of steroids. During your steroid cycle you feel big, strong and grow like a weed! But once you discontinue the use of the drugs and try to resume a normal life, you find yourself unmotivated, weak and losing mass daily. It's a shame to waste good money and muscle because you don’t have a proper Post Cycle protocol (know as post cycle therapy or PCT) to follow.
When post cycle depression and muscle catabolism hits your body, your system is in hormonal shock and you feel your strength fade away along with your muscle tone. The main reason for this quick loss of muscle mass, once you stop using steroids, is the sudden shift to an internal environment with less androgen hormones. When you have less androgens in your system your muscle cell are just not receiving the stimuli necessary to hold on to huge amounts of mass.
Not only is most of your muscle lost after the cycle, but you will also gain a lot of fat around your midsection and chest. The shift to higher levels of estrogen and cortisol after a cycle means that your body is more likely to build up fat stores. Cortisol acts like a stress hormone making your muscle cells dump their stored energy while signaling fat cells in your oblique and belly button area to take in energy for storage and grow (fatter). That's literally what gym bros call “turning muscle into fat.”
LetroZone contains ingredients like 11-oxo that keep cortisol low, it has Formestane and Arimistane to keep estrogen low, and it contains natural plant SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) that are meant to ease recovery of natural hormone levels. Letrozone has quickly become a go-to item for bodybuilders needing estrogen control during cycle, and now more are discovering the benefits of LetroZone during Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).
To use LetroZone for Post Cycle Therapy and HTPA recovery: Apply 2ml of product to the upper torso and abdomen, every 8-10hrs.
- Letrozole once a week normalizes serum testosterone in obesity-related male hypogonadism
- Recovery of spermatogenesis following testosterone replacement therapy or anabolic-androgenic steroid use
- Aromatase inhibitors in men: effects and therapeutic options
- Combined letrozole and clomiphene versus letrozole and clomiphene alone in infertile patients with polycystic ovary syndrome
- A randomized controlled trial of combination letrozole and clomiphene citrate or letrozole alone for ovulation induction in women with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Comparison of the effectiveness of clomiphene citrate, tamoxifen and letrozole in ovulation induction in infertility due to isolated unovulation
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.