It was a weekend of great defense and the league tightening up in terms of parity. I personally love both, although those of you who love fantasy football don't particularly like weekends like that. The NFL wants high scoring games and will continue to implement more offense friendly rules to make sure you fantasy football wizards are kept entertained. Having said that if you were one of the few to start Flacco you were very pleased with 4 TD's in the 1st quarter.
1. 4-1 Denver Broncos: The ageless Manning will continue giving the AFC nightmares until he decides to retire. The Broncos have vaulted into 1st place because they keep winning and winning easy. The Jets were no match for them in a classic trap game.
2. 5-1 San Diego Chargers: Parity means any team can beat any team and the Chargers learned that against the Raiders who were playing hard. If not for a late TD the Chargers would have lost. Has this team peaked too soon? If Rivers cools down even a couple degrees they will be beatable.
3. 5-1 Philadelphia Eagles: They shutout the Giants which shows how strong this team is and are now 2-0 in the division which will pay dividends with tiebreakers late in the year.
4. 3-1-1 Cincinnati Bengals: Is a tie a good thing or bad thing? When your kicker misses an easy field goal its bad. This one could come back to haunt them late in the year when playoff seeding happens.
5. 5-1 Dallas Cowboys: What makes the Cowboys elite is their running game. Romo doesn't have to put the team on his shoulders anymore, hence he can't make mistakes. They beat a team that is unbeatable in their building. That was impressive.
6. 4-1 Arizona Cardinals: Not a good game for them against the Skins. Even with 4 turnovers in the 4th quarter they still weren't able to put the game out of reach. That won't work against most teams, Palmer was rusty. Give credit to Arians who I think should be coach of the year, as a win is a win, no matter how ugly.
7. 4-2 Indy Colts: They are rolling along nicely. Winning a game on the road on a short week is impressive I don't care who its against. 4 straight wins now .
8. 4-2 Baltimore Ravens: They destroyed the Bucs on the road and if Flacco plays like that every game they won't lose very often.
9. 3-2 Seattle Seahawks: They are clearly not the same team as they were last year, the Cowboys dominated them aside from special teams. Since they beat the packers solidly earlier this year they stay ahead of them.
10. 4-2 GB Packers: Rodgers is so smooth its unfair to opposing teams. When you have a great QB you win games you don't deserve to win. The ability to move his team down to score the winning TD with no timeouts and convert 4th downs the way he did makes the Packers tough to beat.
11. 4-2 Detroit Lions: You might argue they deserve to be in front of the Packers and they probably are the better team considering they beat them, however I would argue they did not dominate the hapless Vikings like the pack did. Have they figured out their kicking situation? New kicker Prater (former Bronco) missed 2 more FG's, granted they weren't chip shots.
12. 4-2 SF 49ers: Good teams find a way to win games they may not deserve to. Down 2 TD's early they get a 80 yard TD pass and a pick 6 at the end to seal it.
13. 4-2 New England Patriots: Brady has owned the Bills in his career and he did it again. Now they are starting to roll and face the Jets on a short week. Rex Ryan has a history of giving Brady a hard time so keep an eye on this game.
14. 3-2-1 Carolina Panthers: The Panthers will gladly take a tie at Cincy thanks to some late luck. Their defense is shaky and its going to catch up to them eventually however. Two straight games they have given up 30+ points.
15. 2-3 KC Chiefs: Bye week.
16. 3-2 Cleveland Browns: They dominated the Steelers at home and could very well be 4-1 or 5-0 right now. Johnny who? Ironically both their 1st round picks haven't amounted to anything so far, imagine if they had.
17. 3-3 Chicago Bears: The organization should petition the league to play only road games from now on this season. They are 3-1 at home and 0-2 at home. Next game they play is at home so 3-4 is coming.
18. 3-3 NY Giants: Losing the game against a division opponent hurts, but losing Victor Cruz for possibly the year hurts way worse. The Giants went from being positive to freaking out in 1 week. Welcome to the NFL.
19. 3-3 Buffalo Bills: Their defense gave up as they are tired of being tired and covering up the offenses blunders. Its not EJ Manuels fault as he is on the bench. They have a problem on offense which goes beyond the QB plus Orton isn't much of an upgrade equals major problems scoring.
20. 3-3 Pittsburgh Steelers: Something is wrong here as they almost lost to the Jags and then got routed against their division friends the Brownies. There is no punch. Where has the running game gone?
21. 2-3 Miami Dolphins: Losing a game on the last play is heartbreaking but they have only themselves to blame. They could have put it away on offense and instead punted, and then their D allowed a 4th and long conversion and were fooled on a fake spike. This game will haunt them the rest of the season.
22. 3-3 Houston Texans: This team was overrated in our power rankings for too long. Down they drop now.. Falling behind at home on a short week to a division rival by 3 TD's is pretty ugly.
23. 2-4 Atlanta Falcons: Remember when they routed the Bucs ? Since then they have done nothing but lose winnable games. This one at home against the whimpering Bears.
24. 2-3 New Orleans Saints: Bye week and their division is still within reach.
25. 2-4 Minnesota Vikings: Bridgewater played bad. The genius that is Zimmer and Norv Turner are probably a tad overrated at this point. How does Rick Speilman have a job as GM again? This team is deficient all over the place.
26. 2-4 Tennessee Titans: If not for the silly Browns comeback last week this team would be 3-3 right now which is mind blowing. They have no talent to speak of anywhere.
27. 1-4 St. Louis Rams: Up by 14 they imploded the rest of the way including a pick 6 at the end.
28. 1-5 Tampa Bay Bucs: Two massive blowouts already this year. They need to figure out why that keeps happening cause its embarassing.
29. 1-5 NY Jets: They stink and now have to play New England on a short week. Their defense is built to play well vs. good QB's and Manning didn't even break a sweat because they just don't have talent. And now the injuries are piling up to boot, Milliner blew out his ACL. They have nobody left in their secondary to cover.
30. 1-5 Washington Skins: Four turnovers in the 4th quarter is not going to win you games in the NFL ever. Do the fans still think Cousins is the answer? RG3 is quietly laughing to himself. To make matters worse Cousins trade value is cratering week to week.
31. 0-6 Jacksonville Jaguars: Another game where they 'could have' won. Atleast Bortles threw for 300+ yards, but only 14 points to show for it is a red flag.
32. 0-5 Oakland Raiders: Carr is going to be a good QB, better than his older brother for sure, however this team just doesn't know how to win. They had the Chargers beat and let them bully their way down the field. Just lose baby!
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.