Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMAA brain damage

Tanna.K

Newbie Brother
Registered
what dose of dmaa would cause brain damage? I read it heats up your body and research seems to point to possible brain damage correct?

bro where's that science??...not one study links brain damage and dmaa....

I've never heard of that link, but DMAA is extremely powerful stim, and you shouldnt need a lot for a good effect. It's also banned now, and can be hard to find

I have never heard of this were are you getting this

I have done a lot of research on DMAA myself because I use it daily, I've never come across any claims or science to substantiate cases of brain damage.

You confused with DNP? Never heard of it but I guess it's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done a lot of research on DMAA myself because I use it daily, I've never come across any claims or science to substantiate cases of brain damage.

Exactly, probably because there is no legitimate ones

what dose of dmaa would cause brain damage? I read it heats up your body and research seems to point to possible brain damage correct?

Where did you hear that bro!?! Post your source

I used a lot DMAA when it was legal and it worked quite well for me, I don't think I have any brain damage and even if I did I don't think I would know right?

Back
Top Bottom