One of the most miserable feelings a man will go through is the testosterone crash after a steroid cycle, when steroid esters are excreted by the body and your are left with a suppressed HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis). Unfortunately, the feeling of low self esteem, low motivation, losing strength/libido/muscle, and gaining fat is something that is experienced by those who fail to run a proper post cycle therapy (PCT). However, the good news is that today we have access to a lot of products that can help us get through this period of time, and one of the most powerful supplements out there is called Phytoserms-347. In this article we will take a closer look at this supplement.
Table of Contents
If you have used Phytoserms-347 prior to 2016, then you likely haven't had a chance to use the newest formula, which contains twice as many ingredients. Specifically they doubled the amount of Bulbine natalensis, and added Fadogia. These are very potent supplements on their own, and have been used by men all over the world for many years.
Bulbine Natalensis is a powerful African plant extract, that has been shown to boost testosterone levels by up to 347%, hence the number 347 in the name Phytoserms-347. What's more, bulbine natalensis does something else that is unique – it raises testosterone, and, at the same time, it helps inhibit estrogen, which means explosive erections and libido. In fact, the longer you use Bulbine, the more results you will get from it. Additionally, you can expect more than just a boost in the bedroom, since it will also help you maintain and even add lean muscle mass, keep fat away, and enhance your mood; which is perfect during post cycle therapy.
What is especially good about bulbine natalensis is that its benefits have been scientifically proven. For instance, lets take a look at some studies that were done on Bulbine to see what this stuff is all about. A mice study, done by South Africa University, showed that Bulbine increased testosterone by 347% and reduced estrogen by 35%. Interestingly, when they tried an experiment putting viagra vs. bulbine in male rats, they showed that the rats became more horny on Bulbine. Nevertheless, keep in mind that viagra is an erection medication, and if your issue is truly libido related, then Bulbine works better.
Fadogia Agrestis was added to the new formula of Phytoserms-347, and it has a huge reputation in the bodybuilding supplement world for many of its benefits. As a matter of fact, it was originally used for centuries by African doctors to treat many ailments, including boosting libido and sexual performance. This property has also received scientific foundation, since a study by the University of Ilorin showed that male animals had a 200% increase in testosterone by using Fadogia. This is why you see fadogia in so many testosterone boosting supplements. Moreover, when you use steroids, it is normal to have testicular shrinkage, and bodybuilders rave about Fadogia's effects on their testicular size. All in all, fadogia will keep your balls plump, which will give you better orgasms and better performance in the sack.
All the ingredients
Altogether, Phytoserms-347 has 2455 milligrams (mg) per serving (or just 3 capsules). Aside from the already mentioned Bulbine and Fadogia, the rest of the blend contains:
- White Button Mushroom Extract 10:1: This supplement fights estrogen safely and conservatively.
- 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%: Binds to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), which causes a rise in free testosterone ratio.
- Icariin 50%, (epimedium, or just Horny Goat Weed): This supplement boosts libido, helps regulate cholesterol, and has many other health benefits.
- Magnesium (as Albion® Di-Magnesium Malate) (20% Mg): Fights inflammation and strengthens heart health.
- Tongkat Ali: Well known libido enhancer.
- Methyl-EAA (N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid): Raises growth hormone and LH (luteinizing hormone).
- Quercetin Anhydrous 98.5%: A very popular flavonol that is found in fruit, and has many health benefits as an antioxidant.
- Black Pepper Powder: Helps absorb what you are taking.
- Zinc Aspartate: Promotes recovery, boosts energy, and helps cells repair.
How to take
You can run Phytoserms-347 on cycle, post cycle, during bridge, or as a stand alone. The beauty of this supplement is that it is non suppressive, and it will not cause any hormonal shutdown of the HPTA. Regarding the dosages, I recommend running 3 capsules a day, and it can be ran for as long as you wish.
Those that use Phytoserms-347 as a stand alone have reported greater natural gains in the weight room, stronger libido, and a slight loss in fat.
During post cycle therapy users have said their testicles plump up faster, and they feel much more motivated to work out. They also say they recover faster, and keep more of their gains from their cycle, when using Phytoserms-347.
Where to find
Phytoserms-347 can be purchased from ruthless supplements or needtobuildmuscle.com.
Want to read about Phytoserms-347 on our forums? check out these threads:
- The potential health effects of dietary phytoestrogens
- Molecular Mechanisms of Action of Genistein in Cancer: Recent Advances
- Impact of Sex Hormone Metabolism on the Vascular Effects of Menopausal Hormone Therapy in Cardiovascular Disease
- Estrogen, Menopause, and the Aging Brain: How Basic Neuroscience Can Inform Hormone Therapy in Women
- Estrogen: A master regulator of bioenergetic systems in the brain and body
- Safety and feasibility of estrogen receptor-β targeted phytoSERM formulation for menopausal symptoms: phase 1b/2a randomized clinical trial
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.