Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin usage for men's physique body

THEALPHA14

Do men's physique competitor need insulin since its way more powerful than anabolic steroids. Any recommendations when would be the best and after how many cycles of steroids have to be done in order to use the insulin. Any opinion and will insulin become the choice for men's physique competitor to use?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

A men's physique guy certainly does not need insulin. The guys in men's physique really aren't that big. Their physiques look bigger then they actually are because their body fat is so low. Most men's physique guys are only 190-200 pounds. You can easily obtain that amount of muscle with just steroids and SARMS. I wouldn't bother with insulin or GH for a men's physique athlete. It'll actually do more harm then good because it'll increase the size of your waist line.

I can tell you genuinely as someone who helps pros with their drug cycles and has used insulin personally, it's really not that great of a drug. Most people will just get fat from it. The only people who really benefit from it are really skinny guys who struggle to eat enough. Insulin will shuttle glucose into muscle cells and allow them to eat another meal sooner then without the insulin. Besides that the only other time I would recommend someone use insulin would be when carb loading the last couple of days before a bodybuilding show.

If you want to try insulin, only use it a couple days per week so you don't develop insulin resistance and blow out your waist line. I would take it post workout and immediately after drink a shake with whey isolate and a carb powder. 60 minutes after that eat a high protein high carb low fat meal like tuna, rice and asparagus.

I would also use insulin sensitivity supplements with your insulin day to increase muscle insulin sensitivity and prevent fat gain. I really like the supplement n2slin from n2bm.com along with cinnamon and fish oil.

A men's physique guy certainly does not need insulin. The guys in men's physique really aren't that big. Their physiques look bigger then they actually are because their body fat is so low. Most men's physique guys are only 190-200 pounds. You can easily obtain that amount of muscle with just steroids and SARMS. I wouldn't bother with insulin or GH for a men's physique athlete. It'll actually do more harm then good because it'll increase the size of your waist line.

I can tell you genuinely as someone who helps pros with their drug cycles and has used insulin personally, it's really not that great of a drug. Most people will just get fat from it. The only people who really benefit from it are really skinny guys who struggle to eat enough. Insulin will shuttle glucose into muscle cells and allow them to eat another meal sooner then without the insulin. Besides that the only other time I would recommend someone use insulin would be when carb loading the last couple of days before a bodybuilding show.

If you want to try insulin, only use it a couple days per week so you don't develop insulin resistance and blow out your waist line. I would take it post workout and immediately after drink a shake with whey isolate and a carb powder. 60 minutes after that eat a high protein high carb low fat meal like tuna, rice and asparagus.

I would also use insulin sensitivity supplements with your insulin day to increase muscle insulin sensitivity and prevent fat gain. I really like the supplement n2slin from n2bm.com along with cinnamon and fish oil.
Thanks mate for your information and it looks not much of a drug that boast about though. I'm wondering guy like Jeremy buendia of ifbb pro would use it. Much appreciated for the replies.

The guys using insulin are typically the competitive bodybuilders. They guys who experiment with it just end up fat for the most part. It requires extremely strict protocols. It can be very dangerous if not used properly as well.

Do men's physique competitor need insulin since its way more powerful than anabolic steroids. Any recommendations when would be the best and after how many cycles of steroids have to be done in order to use the insulin. Any opinion and will insulin become the choice for men's physique competitor to use?

Hell no.

Insulin is used in combination with HGH. And these two badboys come only in bodybuilding. I have seen some Men's Physique competitors who dont even use anabolics.

Then again, you could use the gear and the hgh with insulin but you definitely do not need that for such competition.

I do not know where the whole "insulin is the most anabolic" hormone started from. It is not an anabolic hormone. You do not need to supplement with it at all. I am coming from this from a clinical perspective and the only thing that results from insulin use is diabetes. Seriously, I cannot for the life of me understand why athletes use insulin other than to prolong the effects of HGH. Your body does a tremendous job with insulin and excretes it in perfect amounts depending on the carb content of your food. At the very best, you will mimick what your body is already doing and that is if you are super cognicent of your diet. Otherwise, you will just cause insulin desensitivity, bloating, a wider waist line, kidney damage, and ultimately diabetes. Trust me just stick to the tried and true anabolics and you will achieve a body greater than you can imagine.

I do not know where the whole "insulin is the most anabolic" hormone started from. It is not an anabolic hormone. You do not need to supplement with it at all. I am coming from this from a clinical perspective and the only thing that results from insulin use is diabetes. Seriously, I cannot for the life of me understand why athletes use insulin other than to prolong the effects of HGH. Your body does a tremendous job with insulin and excretes it in perfect amounts depending on the carb content of your food. At the very best, you will mimick what your body is already doing and that is if you are super cognicent of your diet. Otherwise, you will just cause insulin desensitivity, bloating, a wider waist line, kidney damage, and ultimately diabetes. Trust me just stick to the tried and true anabolics and you will achieve a body greater than you can imagine.
Alright. It looks like steroid alone is enough for this category.

Back
Top Bottom