Great nights sleep! I woke up once at 3 am to pee and hydrate. I slept so hard that I was up at 6:30 am feeling refreshed and not tired. This has been by far the best I have felt not just during the fast, but in many years. I feel light, stress-free, and balanced.
I did a nice 1-mile walk this morning and had a lot of energy to use up.
- 8 am Took minerals, salt and hydrated. Ketones are at 40 this morning. I am in ketosis and have zero hunger. I'm not even sure I have the appetite to eat even if I was breaking my fast today.
- 9 am Bowel movement was light and very very fast. A fast bowel movement is a sign of health, those that have a hard time going or go only a few times a week have major issues going in their stomachs. Prolonged fasting has been shown to cure this and I am seeing the effects.
- 11 am Like yesterday, no hunger at all this time of the day. Staying busy and keeping my mind off of food.
- 12 pm I've noticed for the first time some acne on the side of my body, large red acne. Might do a salt swim tonight to help clear it out. I am including a picture of this as part of today's log.
- 2 pm Ketones are at 15-40.
- 3 pm It is an amazing luxury to not have to revolve life around eating. It also saves my wallet money too.
- 4 pm Went to work out. Did pushing lifts, abs, and calves today. No problem with energy at all.
- 6 pm Plan on going to the beach and doing some swimming to cool off and also to help with body acne.
- 8 pm Still no hunger issues, I feel energetic but if I push myself too much I don't have the ability to put things in 5th gear if that makes sense.
- 9 pm Diarrhea has hit, took 2 charcoals. The body is probably trying to detox again. This is the 3rd time I have had diarrhea during the fast. The last 2 times I attributed it perhaps to dehydration, but this time I was fully hydrated.
I made a final decision that I would continue the fast for 10 days total. I originally planned on 5 days, then changed it to 7 days. But the past 2 days have been the best days so I see no reason why I shouldn't push to 10 days total. For maximum health benefits a fast of 14-21 days is best, but 10 days is very good.
See my upcoming log to learn how I plan on breaking my fast for maximum benefits.
*Read on - PART 7 of my fast...
Past parts of my fast:
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.