bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 12

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Exclamation FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 12

aussie brothers, we are getting at the 20 page mark where the server slows down, lots of aussie brothers on evo now...so part 11 is closed (it was 21 pages)...please keep posting on this part 12 thread brothers...

Part 12 Updates:
    Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources
    • http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...abs-41092.html
    • Anyone who is not approved as a source is getting their last warning...please start the approval process by March 1st, 2016 or risk banning and public shaming....we do this to protect aussie brothers from scamming....Approval is free so should be no barriers.

For reference, old aussie threads...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother skinnyfat87's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

SCAMMER
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My niggahs!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sup guys thinking running another cycle. Got off around early October. Waiting for bloods (tested yesterday). Last cycle lambo test e 400 tren e 700 and looked like a fuxking beast. Question is, any boys had stomach issues with tren? I got bad pains to the point I was inhospital and they didn't know what causes it. When I got off I was fine. I want to want tren again but not deal with that shit. Any suggestions?

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Food is such a struggle. I just never have the urge to eat as much as I need to so I'm trying to slowly teach myself to just eat and eat. Guess it'll give me something to do between class at uni, but some days I just can't bring myself to shovel it in. Wish I had a personal cook haha, would be so good to have restaurant quality food for every meal.

Bulk is going well; considered adding an oral again soon like adrol or superdrol, but I figure if I'm already struggling appetite wise there's no point. Just ride out the injectables and then save orals for kickstarting my next blast (test tren var probs).

What are everyone's goals weight wise for a decent lean-ish bulk (as in not full fatty mode). How many kgs are you chasing and what is satisfactory for you? Obviously it'll vary depending on experience and dosages, but like for me I'd be pretty stoked with adding 5 or so kg of relatively lean mass over a big bulk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by izerrr View Post
    Sup guys thinking running another cycle. Got off around early October. Waiting for bloods (tested yesterday). Last cycle lambo test e 400 tren e 700 and looked like a fuxking beast. Question is, any boys had stomach issues with tren? I got bad pains to the point I was inhospital and they didn't know what causes it. When I got off I was fine. I want to want tren again but not deal with that shit. Any suggestions?

Haven't come across it myself, did you get bloods in hospital and tell them what you were running?
    I ran 700mg MOS tren a and had no problems over the 10 weeks. What duration was your cycle?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey everyone, I'm new on here & from VIC so I guess this is where I'd introduce myself?

I'm 175cm, 88kg, around 12% BF, natural. I'm about to start cutting and was after some help/advice with clen.

My wickr ID is the same as my username

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Duration was around 5 months. I got bloods done and yeah I told them. I'm pretty sure I have IBS from accutane but the pain I was enduring on tren went away when I stopped. So wondering wtf to do? I've run MOS tren a that much but never got pains like that. IMO lambo tren e shit all over MOS

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by izerrr View Post
    Duration was around 5 months. I got bloods done and yeah I told them. I'm pretty sure I have IBS from accutane but the pain I was enduring on tren went away when I stopped. So wondering wtf to do? I've run MOS tren a that much but never got pains like that. IMO lambo tren e shit all over MOS

Brah u ran tren for 5 months and accutane. I mean it's possible that isn't the only reason you had issues but it's a pretty good starting point for "what did I do wrong?".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toumbhar10 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new on here & from VIC so I guess this is where I'd introduce myself?

I'm 175cm, 88kg, around 12% BF, natural. I'm about to start cutting and was after some help/advice with clen.

You just going to take clen or other stuff as well? Personally not a big fan of stimulants.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BjornB View Post
    Brah u ran tren for 5 months and accutane. I mean it's possible that isn't the only reason you had issues but it's a pretty good starting point for "what did I do wrong?".

- - - Updated - - -

You just going to take clen or other stuff as well? Personally not a big fan of stimulants.

Just clen atm. Later this year I might do a test/var cycle or similar.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toumbhar10 View Post

My personal advice stay away from clen try t3 even DNP I think if done properly is safer then clen...... I am no longer fan of clen maybe I am just getting old lol

You can always rely on hard work strict dieting cardio

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast