Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balkan vs ZPHC

UNIT

Registered
never ran these labs and trying to decide which one to try out next..

for those who have tried both what are your personal experiences and which one did you like better?

also which one gave you less PIP?

First time ZPHC using their Tbol (50mg daily).
23 days in and I feel great. Look solid and strength is definitely up. Ordered from Domestic Supply and received product 3 days later ! No doubt it’s legit and working with great service.

so i though zphc was the best brand that i had used until i tried balkan... so, my point is you can't go wrong either way and both are fucking stellar but personally, i find balkan to be the winner

I don't personally feel one is so far ahead of the other but I have not made in a secret that I am a Balkan brand user. i have used both brands and find them both to be very high quality but I do prefer Balkan if I had to choose

never ran these labs and trying to decide which one to try out next..

for those who have tried both what are your personal experiences and which one did you like better?

also which one gave you less PIP?

I like both balkan and zphc to be honest. I found ZPHC better quality.

First time ZPHC using their Tbol (50mg daily).
23 days in and I feel great. Look solid and strength is definitely up. Ordered from Domestic Supply and received product 3 days later ! No doubt it’s legit and working with great service.
How long does it usually take to feel it?

I use them both, like it equally

Can’t go wrong with either of those two. Balkan and zphc are my two main go to brands

I have used Balkan in the past and it was great. Cannot speak on the other.

Back
Top Bottom