ALPHA GPC provides a bodybuilder with two major benefits to create muscle growth. One of the major factors in muscle growth is Human Growth Hormone (HGH) release as this is the hormone mainly responsible for tissue repair, this mean muscle. A second effect ALPHA GPC has, is the ability to help you generate massive amounts of explosive force when training, by increasing the strength of contractile tissue, this is muscle. Activation of high-threshold motor units (this is muscle) is by far, the most-important factor in maximizing muscle growth and strength. Every advanced strength and power athlete centers his training on it creating more explosive strength.
So how would you like to increase both GH levels and contractile strength at the same time? - It’s easy to do by taking a very powerful compound with great test data to back it. It is easy to use, just not easy to pronounce. It’s an amazing compound called Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine. But for short, we will keep calling it Alpha GPC.
How does Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine (Alpha GPC) create both of these muscle enhancing effects at the same time? The main reason behind its powerful effect is the fact that Alpha-GPC is a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Clinically, it has been used both orally and intramuscular to treat Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), as well as to improve memory, cognitive function, and learning. But it also has many benefits to the athlete since it activates muscle contraction. In fact, it helps in the release of secreted natural Human Growth Hormone at times when it is normally at its highest – during training and deep sleep. So whatever GH you produce, you can now produce MORE of it!
Alpha-GPC quickly makes athletes more powerful and much more resistant to fatigue so training can last longer. Being able to recruit more fast-twitch fibers, repeatedly, set after set after set, you'll build muscle and gain strength at a faster rate. Not only does it affect training, but also game day.
There are a few other companies that have followed the lead of www.N2BM.com and are touting GPC as their newly discovered miracle supplement. Well, they’re a little behind the times. It’s just ONE of the ingredients in BRIDGE since its release in 2011 -- just another reason why BRIDGE is a must in-between cycles to make the absolute best of your training, so your next cycle is more productive then the last. It helps maintain gains, allows for continual gains and produces better gains in the future. In other words, if you’re not taking advantage of BRIDGE, you’re not progressing as well as you can.
BRIDGE. It’s what you need to be on when you’re off.
- Effect of a new cognition enhancer, alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, on scopolamine-induced amnesia and brain acetylcholine
- The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeine or placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility
- Evaluation of the effects of two doses of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on physical and psychomotor performance
- L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine antagonizes scopolamine-induced amnesia and enhances hippocampal cholinergic transmission in the rat
- A multicentre trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine versus cytosine diphosphocholine in patients with vascular dementia
- l-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine can be cytoprotective or cytotoxic in neonatal rat cardiac myocytes: a double-edged sword phenomenon
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.