bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 13

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Exclamation FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 13

aussie brothers, we are getting at the 20 page mark where the server slows down, lots of aussie brothers on evo now...so part 12 is closed (it was 20 pages)...please keep posting on this part 13 thread brothers...

Part 13 Updates:
    Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources
    • http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...abs-41092.html
    • Anyone who is not approved as a source is getting their last warning...please start the approval process by March 1st, 2016 or risk banning and public shaming....we do this to protect aussie brothers from scamming....Approval is free so should be no barriers.

For reference, old aussie threads...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Approved Source
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    From the previous page: There is a reason approved sources are approved. Not trying to toot my own horn but there are plenty of guys here with good stuff - and cheap. Anyways, special still going!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Another one bites the dust!

Boom part 13...

😈😈😈😈😈

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanusLabs View Post
    From the previous page: There is a reason approved sources are approved. Not trying to toot my own horn but there are plenty of guys here with good stuff - and cheap. Anyways, special still going!
    bro you're right...if someone gets approved at least they went through the process...you did hands down no BS...never used oceanus gear bc he's aussie...but he did go through approval no problems got VIP backing...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Mmhmm.. @ocean I do agree there bro.

Now again, it would've been sweaped under with some people not reading, keep yourself a safe and look out for one another. If you smell a rat expose them. Simple as that. I know myself some Aussies you don't even realise whom you're talking to.. At the end of the day you don't wanna see someone get in strife over BS. I talk a lot, but would never throw someone under the bus so to speak.

Anyhow, my holiday is nearing an end, and time to get serious about training.. I'll give some info about how it's structured, plan of attack.. Some digits for some lols. Can be fat !

Got a mate who owns a local gym set up, so he will be taking my stats, him and his Mrs fit fuckers.. He's also my training partner.. My partner is also doing her own program set up by muskate as well as her friend (fit Jen Hawkins look a like) 😉

All goes well, after 6 weeks should see some decent changes, after 12 if i do what's required significant changes should be visualised .. I've let myself go, time I get my shit together!
    Predicting some hiccups. Predicting a few flip my shit moments lol.

Juicy, forever.. How are you finding it? Some starting stats?

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alot of guys here have used the alpha pharma AIs and you can clearly see the packing and check the authenticity on it. IF it's real it will check out.

If you want to try importing from overseas do so at your own risk. But if you find decent stuff locally stick with it.

That's the point of this Aussie thread.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by plat View Post
    Alot of guys here have used the alpha pharma AIs and you can clearly see the packing and check the authenticity on it. IF it's real it will check out.

If you want to try importing from overseas do so at your own risk. But if you find decent stuff locally stick with it.

That's the point of this Aussie thread.
    Glad I stumbled across this place haha it appears to be absolutely flourishing.

I am with Plat on that one, ordering from overseas for me has always been a bit of a fuck around/nervously waiting for two weeks with your fingers crossed over and over does my head in. If you are onto a good think locally support them and they will continue to support you.

Personally I have never come across fake AI's, I do tend to stay away from liquid ai's/orals and try to get something in a box (with a hologram hahaha joking). Not something I use a lot of but when I do need them usually its important and sides are there to be taken care of and so I don't mind spending a bit more for something that I know came from a pharmacy. Never used alpha pharma but they are everywhere all over the world, there would be a ton of relabeling etc going on esp with online sources from overseas, just comes down to how close you are with your source more than anything

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I got a feeling I'm not the most liked person here atm, lol

Approved Source
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nah, honestly I'd say that 90% of people don't buy from me (they have their trusted source, or bad experiences with domestics etc), so I have no qualms at all about people going elsewhere.

I'm just pointing out some logic: Speaking for OL (I'm sure there are others too), our gear has been proven many times over, and at the moment with the special we are running, our gear is the close to 50% cheaper than the source you mentioned (they charge USD). Not only that, you have at best a 50% chance of getting it. With us, you have 100% chance. Again I may sound bias, but I honestly don't see the comparison. Spend 50% more for a 50% chance of getting your gear?

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanusLabs View Post
    Nah, honestly I'd say that 90% of people don't buy from me (they have their trusted source, or bad experiences with domestics etc), so I have no qualms at all about people going elsewhere.

I'm just pointing out some logic: Speaking for OL (I'm sure there are others too), our gear has been proven many times over, and at the moment with the special we are running, our gear is the close to 50% cheaper than the source you mentioned (they charge USD). Not only that, you have at best a 50% chance of getting it. With us, you have 100% chance. Again I may sound bias, but I honestly don't see the comparison. Spend 50% more for a 50% chance of getting your gear?
    I just installed bitcoin so being able to purchase straight from you is going to become an option for me very soon.
    importing PHARMA grade stuff has just always been a thing i'm interested in, Peace of mind and the best results.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast