Thread: Sups for my father

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sups for my father

Hey guys,
    My father is approaching 70 and is starting to feel all the effects of his age. I've been talking to him more and more about the possibility of using testosterone and hgh to increase quality of life. He has also recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's as well which does not help the situation.

He doesn't want to jump right into injections and stuff and his normal dr thinks it's normal for his hormones and stuff to decline with age and doesn't see a reason to change that. So what I'm looking for are a supplement or two to give him a slight feeling of what testosterone and or hgh would feel like and how much it could help with quality of life.

I'm thinking about hghregenerate and something else but im open to all suggestions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    His main concerns he's looking to address are losing his edge, sleep quality, energy throughout the day, and general drive

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Was your Pop by any Chance - In Country during the Nam.
    My Brother-in-Law has Parkinson's as a Side Effect of "Agent Orange Poisoning".
    Your Dad is the Right age....................................... JP
    P.S.
    Has He had a Full Blood Workup, specifically checking all his Hormone Levels.
    P.S.S.
    I strongly Disagree with the Doctors Assessment.
    Many times it's not Our Age that is the Culprit, but a Recent Ailment, or Pre-Existing Condition that causes a Drop in our Testosterone.
    Or Environmental Conditions that also can cause this.
    P.S.S.S.
    I would Start with Dissecting his Current Diet, and seeing what could be Added and what should be taken away.
    You can start here.
    www.anabolicmen.com/50-foods-that-boost-testosterone-levels/

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My dad just turned 60 and has had Parkinson's the last 15 years . He had dbs surgery ( deep brain stimulation) . It's basically a pace maker for the brain . It has helped like no other but your father is probably too old possibly to have that surgery now . I have recently been researching hgh for him and he is going to ask his neurologist at Vanderbilt next visit . Staying active is the best thing to do and just plain keep moving . Most people associate just shaking with PD but the stiffness is what is the most painful . The meds can bring out a lot of the shaking . Btw , keep looking for a good doctor that specializes in neurological disorders, specifically PD. That was a game changer for my dad . If you have any questions or need doctor info just PM me.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for the replies guys. We're just getting situated with all the PD stuff so I really appreciate the suggestions.

But on a side note what easy supplements would you guys suggest for making him feel better for the time being

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim0 View Post
    Thank you for the replies guys. We're just getting situated with all the PD stuff so I really appreciate the suggestions.

But on a side note what easy supplements would you guys suggest for making him feel better for the time being
    For the time being, have him try out HCGenerate. He will probably feel like a million bucks compared to how he currently feels. It's a great natural test booster that is very effctive

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He may even want to try hcgenerate es bro... its an increase in some of the ingredients in the classic version on top of several new male enhancement ingredients that may make him feel even better bro... its on sale now so this would be an excellent time to put him on it for it to be more affordable... dspark would get his blood flowing, another nice test boost too... these two stacked would be extremely ideal... n2guard would be the other that would recommend for the multivitamin, detoxifying, cleansing and overall protection for vital organs and all systems as well... have him start drinking a matcha green tea in the morning as well... this will also have him feeling good throughout the day without any energy crash and provide many antioxidants that are extremely beneficial...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    RS transaderm he is a topical DHEA test booster. I would have him get on that

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/r...unts-4595.html << click for more info
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    HCGenerate ES, and extra Mucuna pruriens bro. L-dopa has been proven to have positive effects on Parkinson's and Alzheimer's etc. All sorts of things can be caused by a decrease in dopamine. I would definitely get him on mucuna and HCGenerate which will increase test and also contains some mucuna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast