You have probably heard the term 'superfood' on health-tv programs or on social media. They like to sound clever with some new discovery they pulled out of thin air and they promise things like longevity, organ health, immune system boost, and better endurance. The truth is superfoods are right under our noses in foods we can eat like kale and berries, but they aren't from the actual food, it is from the compounds they contain. One compound you never heard of is called Quercetin and it is sold in supplement form as Quercetin Dihydrate.
What is it?
Quercetin Dihydrate is a potent antioxidant flavonoid that is in certain colorful fruits and vegetables. Interestingly enough those colorful foods are like that because Quercetin is plant pigment that gives things like berries, greens, and broccoli their different colors. It is a major fighter of free radicals in the body which suppress cancer, aging and inflammation and you should not only be making sure you eat plenty of foods that contain it but also supplement with it too.
The four main benefits
An Italian University study showed that Quercetin Dihydrate was:
- an anti-allergic agent
Saponins, which can lower cholesterol, fight cancer, and boost the immune system. Flavonoids with their antioxidant properties. Additionally, via cell signaling flavonoids help suppress heart disease, cancer, and immune problems. Polysaccharides that combat viruses and have anti-inflammatory properties in the body. Read More..
How it works
Polyphenols work by down regulating and shutting down functions and pathways to inflammation. Quercetin Dihydrate is considered the most well known and abundant flavonoid with researchers seeing its effects on the immune system and suppression of leukocytes which cause inflammation. When you reduce leukocytes you reverse heart problems, fatigue, and hard to fight diseases like arthritis.
Free radicals are a big blow to our bodies because we are already exposed to environmental stresses like pesticides, poor diets, and outside forces like stress. This means most of us are opening ourselves up to problems and speeding up our aging process. Add to this, the fact that in modern society we are expected to work 50 hours a week, sleep 4 hours a night, deal with family problems, have lots of bills, and give the body no breaks from exercising. All this can be simply termed 'oxidative stress' and it is going to lead to a higher chance of cancer, heart disease, and a weaker immune system. Quercetin Dihydrate works on these negatives by signaling kinases and phosphatases pathways which boost the immune system substantially and suppress those nasty free radicals.
According to a study published in The BMJ, higher levels of the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish may increase your chances of healthy aging. 🐠
— The Truth About Cancer (@truthaboutbigc) September 27, 2020
Let's now go over each benefit and dive deeper into how Quercetin Dihydrate is so awesome.
- Anti-Inflammation: We already discussed this above, but it deserves a closer explanation. You might not realize it but your body is spending most of its time too inflamed for the reasons outlined earlier (our modern lifestyle). Although some inflammation is perfectly fine, we are TOO inflamed which is extremely unhealthy.
An inflamed body is like a magnet for diseases because it damages our good cell membranes and DNA. It also will cause cells to mutate and let's free radicals run rampant. Quercetin Dihydrate fights inflammation suppressing problems like ulcers, fatigue, viruses, cholesterol, clogged arteries, eyes problems, allergies, diabetes, cancer, and prostate enlargement.
Now you know why people who eat a highly processed diet and ignore fruits and veggies always seem to be sick with something.
- Allergies: We mentioned allergies above but how exactly does it do it? Turns out Quercetin Dihydrate is a natural antihistamine! This means instead of using those nasty drugs that make you sleepy and strain your liver you can simply supplement with Quercetin Dihydrate instead. It does this by stabilizing the release of histamines from immune cells so you don't get the bloat, runny nose, hives, swelling, and coughs when you encounter an allergen. And yes, studies have shown it is as strong as those ridiculous anti-histamine drugs.
- Heart health: It is no secret that flavonoids including resveratrol and quercetin reduce atherosclerosis. In fact, the red wine industry pushed this narrative heavily during the '80s and 90's to get people to drink more wine. However, red wine has very little to none of these compounds so you should eat more berries, grapes, and supplement with Quercetin Dihydrate instead.
Deletion of fibroblast activation protein provides atheroprotection. FAP deletion ⬇ plaques & ⬆️ plaque stability via fibrillar collagens. Is FAP a new therapeutic target? https://t.co/nWO7dZXiQ0@CVR_TomaszGuzik #CardioTwitter #CardiovascularResearch #atherosclerosis pic.twitter.com/OjGZlAV5gV
— European Society of Cardiology Journals (@ESC_Journals) September 25, 2020
We also know from studies that antioxidants protect the body from increased bad cholesterol and regulates blood pressure levels. High fives all around for heart health!
- Natural painkiller: Don't fall into the trap of taking drugs to combat arthritis and to fight nagging injuries so you can go back to the gym and pound away more. This is a classic way to make small injuries into chronic long term problems. Instead, studies show Quercetin Dihydrate will reduce pain caused by inflammation, and also speed up healing.
- Cancer-fighting: A Bostin University study found that Quercetin Dihydrate was great for chemo-preventive activity and attacks cancer cells. It does this by modulating the estrogen receptor pathways and stops cell mutation associated with tumor growth. Some of the smarter doctors have started incorporating it into their cancer patients protocols.
Yes, the peptide AICAR has amazing properties, some which even show the slowing of growth in cancer cells, but for the average athlete this has no basis in a day to day regiment. On the other hand, Cardarine (GW) has been shown to provide users with more than enough results as an Activated Receptor d agonists (PPARd) and it's cost-effective for everyone. Read More..
- Exercise endurance: One of the additional reasons you see Quercetin Dihydrate added to some of the best fitness supplements recently is because researchers have found it actually helps increase VO2max, which boosts exercise performance. This means that oxygen can more easily travel to your tissues and muscles. It also will boost the immune system even after an exhaustive workout session when your body may be more vulnerable.
Quercetin can be found in the following foods:
Grapes, berries, citrus, broccoli, kale, tomatoes, certain teas, and buckwheat. It is also found in herbs including St. John's wort, and ginkgo biloba.
We recommend you get plenty of high-quality organic fruits and vegetables that are very colorful to get 300-500mgs a day of Quercetin, along with supplementing with 100mgs a day of Quercetin Dihydrate.
Introducing Ostazol (M1-MK) by Banned Nutrition, a hardcore testosterone booster that is taking the supplement market by storm. M1-MK takes the hassle out of your on-cycle and post cycle supplementation because it has over 2 dozen ingredients. No need to buy 25 different products from the overpriced retail store, now you can get it all in 1. Read More..
It is recommended you use Quercetin Dihydrate with a good diet, vitamins, minerals, and other health supplements. Hence, it makes a lot of sense to find a product that already stacks all of those together. A product we love is called M1-MK and it contains 100mgs per serving of Quercetin Dihydrate 95%, along with two dozen additional ingredients which all work in synergy to boost your fitness and health across the board. You can purchase M1-MK at bannednutrition.com and learn more about all the ingredients in the formula by checking out evolutionary.org.
Forums on our forums? read on:
- 2nd cycle has begun: LGD
- "Testosterone Cyclone" (RS Transaderm / Photoserms 347X) PCT Questions
- anti inflammatory supplements
- Sore joints? Pick up forged joint repair for just $16.50!!!
- DNP and Quercetin
- any prob w/ yohimbine + DNP????
- AAS and Heart Health....important
- Where can I find Narginin? Please help!
- Quercetin, Inflammation and Immunity
- Therapeutic Potential of Quercetin: New Insights and Perspectives for Human Health
- Overviews of Biological Importance of Quercetin: A Bioactive Flavonoid
- Improved Oral Absorption of Quercetin from Quercetin Phytosome®, a New Delivery System Based on Food Grade Lecithin
- The effect of quercetin supplementation on selected markers of inflammation and oxidative stress
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.