Derek Poundstone is one of the most celebrated strongmen in the world. If anything, he's probably the best know because he constantly places in the top of most strong man shows. In 2009 and 2010, Derek Poundstone took 1st at the Arnold Strongman Classic, for you muscle heads that's the part of the Arnold with the powerlifters. He also took 2nd in 2008 and 2012. In addition, he was America's strongest man for 3 years, 2007-2009-2010, only missing 2008.
Derek Poundstone is a beast and he's really at the top of his game. Want to know his size? 6'1, 341 lbs.! This man puts Phil Heath to shame. In reality, his only downfall came from an injury when he tried to deadlift 805lbs and hurt his spine Image that's almost half a ton on a deadlift. If that doesn't make him amazing, I don't know what does.
Mr. Poundstone is sometimes surrounded by controversy, and rightfully so. When people see him, they can't believe a human being can lift this much weight, but it's possible guys. After all, he's doing it; though, he is 341lbs (wow!). As a result of all the questions, people constantly ask what I think the Derek Poundstone steroid cycle would look like. While that's a tough guess, as there is no straight forward answers with powerlifters and steroids, we can do some guess work. Most powerlifters and strongman are tested and most are insanely strong, so we can easily assume short esters is the name of the game with these steroid runs. Let's recreate a potential cycle.
Derek Poundstone Steroid Cycle *
Why were these steroids used during the cycle?
- Testosterone Propionate – with any cycle you need a testosterone base and propionate is the perfect ester when it comes to testing. The short prop ester leaves your system fast and it's hard to test for. It's perfect to cycle at high dosages as you prepare for competitions.
- Dianabol – this classic bulking oral steroid is a staple for all bodybuilders. It's an amazing steroid when it comes to strength and mass gains. Most guys can expect significant mass gains from using dbol during a cycle.
- Cardarine (GW-501516) – this PPAR inhibitor is generally used to increase cardio shape and boost performance. It helps with speed, cardio and fat loss. It's perfect for high volume performance.
- Andarine (S-4) – this is a perfect SARM for powerlifters. It helps you get strong and fast. In fact, the strength gains from andarine are the best, bar no other sarm. Guys have shown a 30%+ increase in lifts after andarine/cardarine use.
- Arimidex – this aromatase inhibitor is used to help with estrogenic side effects during a cycle. Some powerlifters prefer it over aromasin because it leaves a bit of water to help them lift. It doesn't completely dry you out.
- N2Guard – this cycle aid is a must during any cycle. It helps with liver problems, kidney issues and keeps your body detoxed during the cycle.
*Disclaimer: The cycle above is our opinion on what Derek Poundstone could have used, there is no proof Derek Poundstone used steroids or any other drugs. This article is for information and entertainment purposes only. All information expressed in this article and by this author is per 1st (first) amendment rights, this article is in compliance with all legal articles of free speech.
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.