Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Exclamation Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 66

Updates:
    Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Juet logged in to say Plat did well. Been a month and I growing. Thanks

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone have good experiences with MK2? Been looking into it lately. A bit hesitant because I'm in the 'I only get freckles' class of Scottish-Irish skin. If I get sunburnt, the skin will literally just stay tomato red for 2 months

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Anyone have good experiences with MK2? Been looking into it lately. A bit hesitant because I'm in the 'I only get freckles' class of Scottish-Irish skin. If I get sunburnt, the skin will literally just stay tomato red for 2 months
    Ive used it many times.no extra freckles for me. keep the dose on the lowest side and be patient. the lower the less side effects you will get, just takes a bit longer to get the tan. and atleast at lower doses you can stop it incase the freckles do come out

Cyborg Humanoid Brother sumcunt's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my friend who is of german decent and very pale naturally used it with amazing success. Looks great these days all bronzed.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    for heating oils I have a small elec blanket its about 12x12inc I put the viles on it for 5min set on low then draw what I need then put the syringe on it set at the temp I am going to shoot at then have a shower and shoot. best thing is oil never gets to hot or unevenly hot and if I get bad pip I just strap the blanket to the inection site and use it like heating pack cost like 30 bucks on ebay.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biige View Post
    for heating oils I have a small elec blanket its about 12x12inc I put the viles on it for 5min set on low then draw what I need then put the syringe on it set at the temp I am going to shoot at then have a shower and shoot. best thing is oil never gets to hot or unevenly hot and if I get bad pip I just strap the blanket to the inection site and use it like heating pack cost like 30 bucks on ebay.
    i use my hair dryer lol

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Shit I just remembered I've got this little USB powered drink cooler/warmer thing. Would be perfect for heating vials, the element gets pretty warm.

Quote Originally Posted by colinfinch View Post
    Ive used it many times.no extra freckles for me. keep the dose on the lowest side and be patient. the lower the less side effects you will get, just takes a bit longer to get the tan. and atleast at lower doses you can stop it incase the freckles do come out
    Might give it a shot soon then, provided I can find some sunlight in my backyard. Saw a few reviews getting good results with just an hour a week of decent suntime.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Shit I just remembered I've got this little USB powered drink cooler/warmer thing. Would be perfect for heating vials, the element gets pretty warm.

Might give it a shot soon then, provided I can find some sunlight in my backyard. Saw a few reviews getting good results with just an hour a week of decent suntime.
    Had to reply cause I had a dose 5mins ago .MT2 is great, been using it for 2 yrs. I like to load up on Ed shots for 7- 10 days then back down to 2 shots pw at a lower dose. Tan lasts for such a long time like 3-4 months or more with very minimal doses every now and then. You will love the spontaneous erections also !

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast