Last night slept like a rock. Woke up once to pee and then fell back asleep quickly. Was up this morning with a lot of energy and motivated to get to the finish line. This evening I will end my fast with some grass fed bone broth soup, and it will be interesting to see how my body reacts.
- 7 am Bowel movement was very small.
- 8 am Ketones in my urine are 25 area.
- 9 am Hydrating bigtime this morning with just water, a magnesium pill, and a multi vitamin. I also had a pinch of salt.
- 10 am Did a 1-mile walk in the heat and am feeling dehydrated, drinking a lot of cool water and using a straw to get in as much as I can.
- 11 am No hunger issues today so far at all. Drinking a ton of water today into the finish line with only about 6 or 7 hours left of my fast.
- 12 pm Ketones are at 35-40 area. This is how you truly reach ketosis, not some goofy diet eating bacon, burgers, and hot dogs like you read online.
- 2 pm Yes hunger is kicking in today, but it isn't that bad. Only a few hours left until I finally break the fast. I hope I like grass fed bone broth. It probably will taste like ice cream and cake after having no food for 10 days.
- 4 pm Workout happened, very motivated and had a hard workout. Felt a bit lightheaded but after hydrating felt better
- 6 pm First meal in 10 days. See pictures. It was Grassfed beef bone broth with vegetables. I had 2 large soups of it. I then had almonds. 15 minutes later that entire meal went right through me in the form of diarrhea. What happens is your digestive system is shut down, so whatever you eat is going to right through. Took 2 charcoals.
- 7 pm Ate a plain salad as you can see in the picture with apple cider vinegar. More almonds and some tropical fruit.
- 7:30 pm Another bout of diarrhea. Took 2 more charcoals.
- 8 pm Stomach has calmed down now. I feel fantastic but my stomach feels a little sour. The digestive system has to wake up. No more food for tonight. Will wake up tomorrow with a breakfast of eggs and guacamole.
I wanted to finish this log by saying after eating my 2 meals I did a ketone test and it came back negative. I included a picture of this as well. This is proof that keto diets do not actually put you into ketosis, but the people pushing this diet will tell you that ketone strips are not accurate. Although they are not 100% accurate, they still should show ketones in your urine if you were truly in ketosis. This log proves that the ONLY way to truly be in ketosis is to not eat anything for a minimum of 2-3 days and do not cheat on your water fast.
Ironically, I ate my first meal outside along a busy highway and while I started to eat a homeless person walked by me that I had seen begging for money on the road. How ironic that this happened because I had just gone 10 days without food and now was eating something. I can say this experience has made me appreciate food a lot.
Weight stats after 10 day fast:
*Starting weight 173 pounds
*Ending weight 165.8 pounds
Past parts of my fast:
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.