Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Test Cycle Log

respect for you being open and sharing but for real change we need you to lay out all the details

Hello all,
I have not started my cycle yet because I'm anticipating a move/job change in coming months. However, I consulted a nutritionist and came up with a diet plan which I am sharing here.
Thank you!

Diet 1.jpg
Diet 2.jpg

weight.jpg

Workout.jpg

Hello all,
I have not started my cycle yet because I'm anticipating a move/job change in coming months. However, I consulted a nutritionist and came up with a diet plan which I am sharing here.
Thank you!

View attachment 15590View attachment 15591
View attachment 15592

View attachment 15593
@djmac4u well good start but the training is in an excel right? can you export it in text for us?

diet is HORRIBLE high carbs low protein, very bad diet bro who put this together for you?
should be higher protein and lower carbs

Alright, I will scrap this diet. My previous diet was worse than this to be honest. I will post that log tomorrow.

@Eddie, Yes, I will update the training in text format.

Alright, I will scrap this diet. My previous diet was worse than this to be honest. I will post that log tomorrow.

@Eddie, Yes, I will update the training in text format.
@djmac4u maybe better but it's a really bad diet. You need to go over 200grams of protein and under 150grams of carbs plan that out backwards into meals.

Back
Top Bottom