Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

up almost 20 pounds in 4 weeks

Maldieu

Registered
I’m eating about 3,000 calories and I’m already up almost 20 pounds in four weeks
I’m not sure how this is possible because my calories are lower than they were when I first started
I’m doing 200mgs of test and 100mgs of deca per week
the weird thing is I’m not retaining that much water because I don’t look like I put on body fat
taking some adex as my AI but why would I need it on a cycle like this? I got bloods and my estrogen is at 30. test levels are at 800.
Can anyone explain what’s going on

I’m eating about 3,000 calories and I’m already up almost 20 pounds in four weeks
I’m not sure how this is possible because my calories are lower than they were when I first started
I’m doing 200mgs of test and 100mgs of deca per week
the weird thing is I’m not retaining that much water because I don’t look like I put on body fat
taking some adex as my AI but why would I need it on a cycle like this? I got bloods and my estrogen is at 30. test levels are at 800.
Can anyone explain what’s going on
thats 90% water if not more dont consider that real weight
you need more ais and organ support

even on an AI you can still put on water weight
And you can put on a lot of body fat quickly as well remember most of your muscles made up of water

post up some before and after a pictures and we'll tell you honestly what's going on

so what's the problem if you put on all that weight isn't that what you wanted

hard to tell without pictures
probably a combination of things

had you done any research before using steroids you would know it is more than likely water however being your doses are so low and you have only been on 4 weeks with long esters, i would question that and that does bring into question if you are 1. actually dosing what you say and 2. actually using what you think you are...

I am all in for Dylans point of view and seeing OP answer his questions because it is a bit odd that low odds doses jumping that fast in weight and water unless diet is way out of control in every aspect.

Back
Top Bottom