Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2023 Testosterone Masteron Trenbolone Cycle Log

Bros make your own sweets out of things like coconut flour and honey
Honestly that sound awful. I’d rather nothing than eat substitutes If I want cake. I want cake. Real cake with real frosting. I was at the gourmet cookie store a couple weeks ago craving a ginger snap and all they was vegan. I spit it out.
The trick isn’t to substitute just eat a kitties if the item.
I don’t eat donuts everyday but I do eat them ever my two or three weeks. Real ones not healthy ones. But not daily

The reason I want to do Npp is because I have two leftover viles of it. I want to use them up

Aside from that
I’ve been happy with my

Test mast Tren stack

Any other recommendations. I want to grow a little more before I cut for summer
@SFDom415 you can add npp but keep the doses low IMO

what ancillaries you got?

The never duet is not something I can live with. It’s not realistic for sone who busy married with an active social that involves travel dining brunch parties etc My trainer ( who also offers nutrition programs) told me straight up. “Doing this tyoe of diet is not realistic for you. This diet is for gym bros. I know your lifestyle and this is not something you’re going to maintain”

And of course that is correct.

But I can still make sure I keep my protein up and trim the bad stuff around the edges at least.
Heard today for instance. Two frozens
Some chicken thigh with stuffing
MEE bar nonfat corttage. Probably add Diane oatmeal later
yea you can cut down what you eat a bit
lets say no skin on chicken
lean beef

the food looks good, i would like to see more of your meals

@SFDom415 you can add npp but keep the doses low IMO

what ancillaries you got?

yea you can cut down what you eat a bit
lets say no skin on chicken
lean beef

the food looks good, i would like to see more of your meals
Not sure what ancillaries are.
But I take test mast Tren Tbol Creatine and anastrozle ( which I never remember to take
Inwas comesroer this week and didn’t eat for a day and a half and and my weight went from 193 to 184.

9 pounds in one day. This means the at least ten pounds of the weight between my fat look and my cut look …. Basically 100 percent of the belly is water.
Ten pounds of water It’s ALL just water ruining my life. On the other hand s random remodel contractor at the gym yesterday told me good and string I looked. So whatever. I’m just giving up. I’ll work out snd just fuck it I’m so tired if being stressed everyday over ever imperfection when apparently no one but me can see it

Attachments

• IMG_2626.jpeg
    IMG_2626.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2639.jpeg
    IMG_2639.jpeg
    677.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2638.jpeg
    IMG_2638.jpeg
    596.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2637.jpeg
    IMG_2637.jpeg
    717.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2636.jpeg
    IMG_2636.jpeg
    688.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2635.jpeg
    IMG_2635.jpeg
    474.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
But I take test mast Tren Tbol Creatine and anastrozle ( which I never remember to take
Inwas comesroer this week and didn’t eat for a day and a half and and my weight went from 193 to 184.

9 pounds in one day. This means the at least ten pounds of the weight between my fat look and my cut look …. Basically 100 percent of the belly is water.
Ten pounds of water It’s ALL just water ruining my life. On the other hand s random remodel contractor at the gym yesterday told me good and string I looked. So whatever. I’m just giving up. I’ll work out snd just fuck it I’m so tired if being stressed everyday over ever imperfection when apparently no one but me can see it
@SFDom415 thanks for sharing, share more training pics, you looking great

you have to take the creatine and arimidex thats a must
but you doing tren you need some dostinex for prolactin you got that?

That's an anciliarie

i haven't eaten cake in years. you americans are spoiled. where i live we are lucky to eat any sweets once or twice a year at the most

cake full of frosting and sugar isn't real cake, it itself is a substitute cmon
you think our ancestors ate sugary cake 10000 years ago?

a treat should be raw honey that's a true treat for a human

Not a fan of using compounds just to get rid of extra you have left over. If you are going to run a proper cycle, build it based on your goals and get what you need.

You need to make some major changes if you want to achieve your goals. The food isn’t always good and the process sucks at times but it’s worth it in the end.

nice work here

Back
Top Bottom