Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Echos HGH log and cycle

Echos

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I’m 47yo. 223lbs….about 15% body fat. I’m on 150mg TRT.

I received by shipment of HGH about 3wks ago. My goal really is just anti-aging and maybe a bit of weight loss. I’ve been taking 2 IUs every night for 2wks. I started out in the PM because it was just easier. I actually started a 300 calorie a day diet at the same time. I actually went up in weight to 229. I had some swelling in my ankles about day 9-13 or so. I decided to move it to the AM to see how my body will respond. The swelling in my ankles resolved about 2 days later and my weight was 224 this AM. May have had nothing to do with the switch but that what happened.

So 150mg wk of Test E for TRT and 2 IUs of HGH.

If all seems well after another 2-3wks then I’m going to do my planned cut. I’m really preparing for Summer 2023. But here is the immediate plan.

DIET:
Maintenance calories is 2800-3000 per day. I’m going to drop this to 2200-2500 and will adjust accordingly

TRAINING:
been doing a 3 day rotation: Chest, Back, Legs. But I’m adding in another day for recovery and running. So, a 4 day rotation with the 4th day being a run day. I’ll slowly add in a few more days walking depending on how my progress goes.

ANCILLARIES:

1-4week
Increase to 300 Test and add 200 Primo. Will increase my HGH to 4 IUs (split 2AM and 2PM)

5-12
Keep test at 300. Will drop Primo and switch to 150mg Tren (50mg EOD) and cont 4 IUs of HGH.

This will get me up to the holiday’s. Afterwards, I’ll have a short bulking cycle, then another cutting push.

I’m 47yo. 223lbs….about 15% body fat. I’m on 150mg TRT.

I received by shipment of HGH about 3wks ago. My goal really is just anti-aging and maybe a bit of weight loss. I’ve been taking 2 IUs every night for 2wks. I started out in the PM because it was just easier. I actually started a 300 calorie a day diet at the same time. I actually went up in weight to 229. I had some swelling in my ankles about day 9-13 or so. I decided to move it to the AM to see how my body will respond. The swelling in my ankles resolved about 2 days later and my weight was 224 this AM. May have had nothing to do with the switch but that what happened.

So 150mg wk of Test E for TRT and 2 IUs of HGH.

If all seems well after another 2-3wks then I’m going to do my planned cut. I’m really preparing for Summer 2023. But here is the immediate plan.

DIET:
Maintenance calories is 2800-3000 per day. I’m going to drop this to 2200-2500 and will adjust accordingly

TRAINING:
been doing a 3 day rotation: Chest, Back, Legs. But I’m adding in another day for recovery and running. So, a 4 day rotation with the 4th day being a run day. I’ll slowly add in a few more days walking depending on how my progress goes.

ANCILLARIES:

1-4week
Increase to 300 Test and add 200 Primo. Will increase my HGH to 4 IUs (split 2AM and 2PM)

5-12
Keep test at 300. Will drop Primo and switch to 150mg Tren (50mg EOD) and cont 4 IUs of HGH.

This will get me up to the holiday’s. Afterwards, I’ll have a short bulking cycle, then another cutting push.

great log, I like napsgear grey tops, use a few HGH brands from naps myself

If you want to cut you need to drop some more calories maybe down to 2100 or so to really shred.

Primo to tren that's an interesting switch, why not run trenbolone the whole cycle?

Keep this log going we'd like to see more detailed diet and training too.

This would be my first toe dip into Tren. Wanted to keep the dose low and not run it too long and I wanted to keep the cut to 12wks. On the podcast, it seems like Rick and Steve recommend 8wks. So, This is the plan at least. I could go a bit longer depending on how the cut is going.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve used Geneza exclusively. Tried one other brand and got subpar results. So now I’m a Geneza fanboy!

Echos, thanks! I like HGH logs and napsgear has the hgh I usee too btw
more and more updates if you can

Napsgear grey tops are the right way, used blue and green tops from naps before too, loved them both 3-4 IUs ed
have you thought of just doing trenbolone all way, no primo?
Please update the log with more info

Napsgear. Grey tops

Thanks, brother! for doing log for Napsgear.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom